Thread: Dialogues of slush puppie

I'll show u the dark side slush puppie's Avatar
    Type
    INFP

Dialogues of slush puppie

basically i'm going to use this thread to ask different people philosophy-type questions, etc.

and i guess to talk to myself

it's kinda like Plato's Dialogues i guess

Type
    INFP
    @Sinny

what is your take on LaVeyan Satanism?

i noticed LaVey showed up in this reading:

http://www.thejinn.net/grey_lodge_vallee.htm

i know that in his book, he makes it clear that he and his followers do not actually believe in a literal Satan, i.e. that they are merely adopting Satan as an apt but otherwise impotent symbol for what they as a movement stand for.
    Last edited by slush puppie; 06-14-2017 at 02:51 AM.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by slush puppie View Post
    @Sinny

what is your take on LaVeyan Satanism?

i noticed LaVey showed up in this reading:

http://www.thejinn.net/grey_lodge_vallee.htm

i know that in his book, he makes it clear that he and his followers do not actually believe in a literal Satan, i.e. that they are merely adopting Satan as an apt but otherwise impotent symbol for what they as a movement stand for.
    I'm inclined to disagree with Vallee when he assumes everybody's innocence until proven guilty.

I think he knows they are guilty, and I think he is guilty.. he just feeds us the party line.

There's a distinct cross over between our human hierarchies, mind control, occult lodges, systematic child abuse abuse, torture and human trafficking.

We may not have any proofs of the "super-natural", but we do have proofs of everything else.

Most of these occult lodges are run by those running our intelligence and security apparatus.

They use all these apparatus combined inorder to covertly run mind control and sexual entrapment programs.. to maintain the hierarchy.

Spoiler: ...

THE LIMINALIST # 77: THE DISCOURSE OF DISBELIEF (DISCUSSING SARA SCOTT ON RITUAL ABUSE)

By JASUN Published: AUGUST 13, 2016

Podcast:

Jasun reads from Sara Scott’s The Politics & Experience of Ritual Abuse: Beyond Disbelief, and discusses who defines the narrative, superordinate and subordinate testimonies, political power and narrative creation, the incoherency of ritual abuse narratives in the context of the dominant narrative, how we put our unthinking trust in figures of high status, the question of verisimilitude, gauging trustability, sabotaging the capacity to determine what’s real, binary thinking, “Satanic Panic” vs. “Satanic Ritual Abuse,” unquestioned assumptions, Christianity as a no-longer dominant narrative, how the ruling class adapts the narrative to maintain power and control, the New World Order and Scientific Rationalism Advocacy, gay marriage and the neoliberals’ religious zeal, the discourse of disbelief, on Peter Levenda and the fear of a witch hunt, Satanism & neoliberalism, serving the matrix unconsciously, the primary ideology, unconscious complicity, distinguishing between types of ritual abuse, pedophilia and occultism, Levenda again, Crowley as pedophile vs. Crowley as occult ritual abuser, Anton LaVey, Adam Parfrey & secular Satanism, giving one’s body up to Satan, Jasun’s pact with Lucifer, the satanic drive to rebel, violence and binding rituals, the structure of torture, the body and the sacred, satanic ritual abuse as a community binding ritual, making the bodies in a group congruent through carnality, the prevalence of torture in modern narratives, abuse as a means of supplanting identity, creating maximum intensity to transcend identity, transcending flesh & blood, the equivalency of occultism with ritual abuse, God intoxication & satanic possession.
    http://auticulture.com/liminalist-77...-ritual-abuse/

THE LIMINALIST # 31: I KNOW WHO YOU ARE (WITH ANN DIAMOND)

By JASUN Published: SEPTEMBER 12, 2015

Podcast:

Parts one and two of a four-part epic exploration with author and survivor Ann Diamond.

Part one: Intro by Jasun, psychic engineering and amnesia, the danger of hypnosis, healing through talking and writing, the Whitley Strieber vortex, the MKUltra program, Ann’s background in Quebec, Nazis in Quebec, liberal politics, fascist governments, & military intelligence, Kenneth Hertz, Ewen Cameron and the McGill experiments, LSD brainwashing, secret files in the library, the local artist community’s involvement in MKUltra (Allan Moyle, Stephen Lack), the Air Force connection, Ann’s early memories of torture, Cameron’s downfall and the closing of MKUltra, satanic ritual abuse in underground military base, Ann’s account being published by McGill, finding confirmation accounts from other survivors, the CKLN conference and testimonies of MKUltra survivors, Dr. Mengele at McGill in 1962, the perks of entering the MKUltra program, gifted children, Strieber’s disguised narrative, Communion and the engineering of Strieber as a lifetime actor, accelerating evolution through trauma, the engineering of a generation, destroying files, more survivor testimonies, encoded programming.
    http://auticulture.com/the-liminalist-31/

THE LIMINALIST # 108: THE CROWLEY ASSIGNATION (WITH WILLIAM RAMSEY)

By JASUN Published: APRIL 1, 2017

Podcast:

Part one of two-part conversation with author William Ramsey, on Aleister Crowley’s cultural impact, 9/11 and numerology, Robin Bryans’ The Dust Has Never Settled, Lord Tredegar & Black Masses, Peter Levenda & the Crowley wall of denial, The World’s Tragedy, comparing Crowley to Ted Bundy, de-emphasizing AC’s pathology, Betty Ma’s testimony, Crowley’s appeal to the artistic class, the crucifixion of a frog, the promise of AC, power through transgression, the Abbey of Thelema, Michal Tsarion’s Crowley-love, the AC-lineage, James Franco and celebrity OTO, Colin Batley, Alex Sanders’ child-sexual “initiation” by AC, Damien Eccles & Memphis 3, Temple of Psychic Youth, Burroughs, David Bowie, Jasun’s being inducted into Thelema through pop culture, Ramsey’s Catholic upbringing, close to the Pope, AC’s mother bondage & childhood, a rebel within his class, Oxford recruitment, the disastrous consequences of following Crowley.
    http://auticulture.com/liminalist-10...illiam-ramsey/

Renounce all your thoughts
    Repent and let your mind be re-taught
    You'll find what you sought...was based on the deception you bought
    A perception of naught
    Where the majority remains caught

~ Lauryn Hill

Type
    INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    I'm inclined to disagree with Vallee when he assumes everybody's innocence until proven guilty.

I think he knows they are guilty, and I think he is guilty.. he just feeds us the party line.

There's a distinct cross over between our human hierarchies, mind control, occult lodges, systematic child abuse abuse, torture and human trafficking.

We may not have any proofs of the "super-natural", but we do have proofs of everything else.

Most of these occult lodges are run by those running our intelligence and security apparatus.

They use all these apparatus combined inorder to covertly run mind control and sexual entrapment programs.. to maintain the hierarchy.
    i haven't looked at your sources yet (i always do, in great detail) beyond what is posted here in the thread, but...

what you seem to be saying is that, despite the disclaimer, Anton LaVey actually did create a cult dedicated to the worship of the same Satan that Christians believe in? that is, not a mere symbol or literary figure, but an actual intelligent, living entity that influences many of the events and people on this planet?

why, then, would he not come right out and say so in his book? why all this pussyfooting around the issue?

your next point seems to be that the body of LaVeyan Satanists is merely one among dozens of such occult organizations dedicated to the worship of Satan? lastly and most significantly, that the members---especially the high-ranking ones---of these occult lodges are the same people who run our governments at their highest levels, i.e. the deep state? and that, by extension, Satan controls progressively more and more facets of our lives with each passing day?

is this correct?

In case anyone is interested, here is a PDF version of The Satanic Bible, by Anton Szandor LaVey: http://www.box.net/public/static/boqfloicy9.pdf