Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Uber ride/driver reviews

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Got a ride yesterday with a woman from Henderson, NC. Any of you familiar with NC will be going mmm-hmm! and puckering your lips by now.
    She told me that her daughter sold weed and her car was an old, beat up Kia.
    I think the standards at uber are slipping, or they aren't discriminating enough. I think I will finally defect to lyft or another service. Lately, I'm getting some really ignorant drivers who can barely drive.

The day before yesterday, I got "Anthony" whose th was like that in anthem. [I prefer hard-T Anthonies] -he was okay, a New York Puerto Rican who came south with the yankee influx, but his driving was also shitty.

Finally, uber's mapping sucks. It's not efficient at all, takes the shortest, but slower routes more often and has no traffic or hazard avoidance. I understand lyft may actually use waze. Which I think would even be worth paying slightly more for (though I have no idea if the service is more or less money)

Type
    ISFP
    Anyone Ubering in central Illinois should avoid this narcissist who "only drives for Uber because he likes to meet new people."

fuckingpsycho.jpg

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Over new year, mxx and I grabbed an uber to the airport and we got a local Brummy-Pakistani driver.
    It was mostly fine, except when he opened his mouth and started speaking to us, his breath smelled like someone had killed baby just for shitting and then returned a few days later to eat all of the evidence.
    It was too hot and stuffy and he gave us nausea really quickly. As soon as I realized that my replies were propagating the conversation, I worked to kill it dead.
    I hope I didn't tip. I probably did. I usually do.
    Buy some mints with it, FFS.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    mxx and I grabbed an uber
    And then there was that complete imbecile in Glasgow who couldn't figure out how to pick up passengers from a hotel.
    What about the woman in NC who needed her anxiety dog with the face boil with her, lol.

I'm starting to think I prefer grumpy licensed taxi drivers, who just drive in silence and don't give a shit about some Black Mirror Nosedive rating you might give them.

Type
    ISFP
    fuck out of here with that anxiety dog shit, abuse benzos like the rest of us

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxx View Post
    And then there was that complete imbecile in Glasgow who couldn't figure out how to pick up passengers from a hotel.
    What about the woman in NC who needed her anxiety dog with the face boil with her, lol.

I'm starting to think I prefer grumpy licensed taxi drivers, who just drive in silence and don't give a shit about some Black Mirror Nosedive rating you might give them.
    oh man, I forgot about those. I think the Glasgow imbecile was probably too embarrassed. He made a few wrong turns just finding the hotel. I'm glad he couldn't even find the front door and pissed off.

and the service dog thing, yeah, I think I need to try lyft. I don't remember the face boil, but the dog was weird, it licking my hand reminded me of that movie existenz. Was it half corgi or something?

Assistance animals. Stay home!