Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wish Lists

Wish Lists

Has anybody else started this bad habit of making wish lists online? I have $3000 of merchandise (at least) just sitting forlornly in wish lists across the vastness of the internet. Amazon, Yoox, Nordstrom....wherever I can make a list, I add stuff to it. I think it's a weird strategy to consider something without seriously committing (unless it goes on major sale). I blame all of you for making me less decisive over the years.

Anyone else? What's on your list? Here? A ton of books. Some amazing shoes, some really great sweaters. A couple of coats. The usual frou-frou goodness--because, yes, bright red Miu Miu heels would be awesome!

Type
    INTP
    You know, I almost started a thread about fashion today and realized you'd probably be the only one who cared.

Quote Originally Posted by Works View Post
    You know, I almost started a thread about fashion today and realized you'd probably be the only one who cared.
    Shush, Works! It can be INTP-ish things, too, not just shoes.

But tell me what's on your list. These? http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/magnanni...esults-_-1_1_D

Type
    INTP
    That's a lovely toe and color. The single monk strap is great, but I'm not a fan of broguing. It takes away from the monk strap and the overall elegance of the shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Works View Post
    That's a lovely toe and color. The single monk strap is great, but I'm not a fan of broguing. It takes away from the monk strap and the overall elegance of the shoe.
    You know you want a personal shopper.

Sorry, folks. Carry on. This is not just a shoe thread.

Type
    INTP
    I could use a personal shopper 'cause my taste in clothes is crap and I'm married to another INTP.
    Your gardening sucks and your avocados ain't fruitin'. -- Sappho the Maestro

Type
    INTP
    I have a huge amazon wishlist of music. Actually, two huge lists. One for all the music I know I'm interested in having, the other I use as a "to do" list of music to review further before moving to the first list.

Quote Originally Posted by C.J.Woolf View Post
    I could use a personal shopper 'cause my taste in clothes is crap and I'm married to another INTP.
    I'm going to volunteer Works. Aside from him, places like Nordstrom have free personal shoppers. Don't ask me how I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptah View Post
    I have a huge amazon wishlist of music. Actually, two huge lists. One for all the music I know I'm interested in having, the other I use as a "to do" list of music to review further before moving to the first list.
    This is a good idea. I have a book list like this, except I've mashed everything into one list, so some things I know I want, and some things I'm still looking into. The problem with Amazon for me, though, is that some of my sorting process requires flipping through and reading snippets, which isn't always possible online.

Type
    INTP
    I have an Amazon wish list.

Every year my ESFJ mother-in-law wants to get everyone gifts (so ESFJ) and I point in the direction of it, but mostly I get random stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I have an Amazon wish list.

Every year my ESFJ mother-in-law wants to get everyone gifts (so ESFJ) and I point in the direction of it, but mostly I get random stuff.
    Oddest random stuff received?