8 50.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do You Respect LordLatch?

facta non verba interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    INxx
    @LordLatch

Answer
    I don't feel comfortable making such a determination with little data under isolated conditions. I will admit to a negative preconception about blue collar ilk (such as yourself, and of which I am apart of) that affects my view point on matters of evaluating smarts. What I've observed is blue collar ilk commonly have a set of attitudes, values, and behaviors influenced by dysfunctional factors such as loose morals and an aversion to learning; perhaps as a kind of group solidarity to avoid the stigma of "looking better than the next guy" and to avoid the social consequences thereof, like ridicule or whatever. Pretty safe to say there aren't many Will Huntings disguised as tradesmen.

The higher northward one's iq clocks in at the easier it is to develop economically meaningful soft and hard skills that are incentivized in the marketplace. Literacy, numeracy, insofar as they pertain to earning income and being responsible (and social prowess, insofar as it relates to the former) to me are the bottom line of smarts that really matter in life. Polling what our group thinks of you based on your online forum footprint seems trivial. I will say that, the qualitative impression I get from your posts tell me it isn't entirely inconceivable that you could possess genius ability in areas outside of verbal intelligence. Lastly, insofar as idiocy is an indication of gross mental impairment and/or deficiency, I don't see signs of either in your posts so far.

An aside
    I'm sure I would have enjoyed inviting myself to that maker fair and hanging out with you.
    Last edited by interprétation erronée; 10-08-2017 at 07:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Jan Bonclay
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” ― Malcolm X

Quote Originally Posted by jigglypuff View Post
    no, i'm talking about the sense that "there's more than meets the eye" with LordLatch.

you sound bitter and insecure. lol at "evidence."
    Oh so *I* come across as the insecure one in a thread about Latch's self professed maybe-genius - while Latch comes across as the one who feels no need to impress?

Righto champ.

Well you're right, now I am bitter

Type
    INXX
    Sadly, I think this thread is cringe-worthy and when I woke up the next day, I almost reached out to the staff to remove its blight from the forum.

I had a purpose for it that had nothing to do with validation- I meant to use it to springboard another thread. Inebriation logic- amirite?? One can see how nonsensical it is as the genius/idiot choice is a false dichotomy and neither of those options are inherently married with 'respect.'

I want to sue myself over the existence of this thread but alas it has already been added to the history of the universe and I'm fairly certain I will survive looking like a lonely sad creature begging for approval of my internet peeps. Please forgive me if you want or don't.
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

It's all good my dude.

It's an MBTI forum. Threads mining members for interpersonal feedback under shallow pretext is par for course if not actively encouraged. Own it. You were already more direct than most.

facta non verba interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    INxx
    Quote Originally Posted by LordLatch View Post
    Sadly, I think this thread is cringe-worthy and when I woke up the next day, I almost reached out to the staff to remove its blight from the forum.

I had a purpose for it that had nothing to do with validation- I meant to use it to springboard another thread. Inebriation logic- amirite?? One can see how nonsensical it is as the genius/idiot choice is a false dichotomy and neither of those options are inherently married with 'respect.'

I want to sue myself over the existence of this thread but alas it has already been added to the history of the universe and I'm fairly certain I will survive looking like a lonely sad creature begging for approval of my internet peeps. Please forgive me if you want or don't.
    It's not too late. We're waiting... jk
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Jan Bonclay
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” ― Malcolm X

Type
    INXX
    Quote Originally Posted by interprétation erronée View Post
    It's not too late. We're waiting... jk
    I have already acclimated to the apparent pathetic existence afforded by this thread.

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    Sadly, I think this thread is cringe-worthy
    how attractive

Type
    INXX
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky balbotox View Post
    how attractive
    indeed. At this stage of my life, I think it's okay if I look like a loser.

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    indeed. At this stage of my life, I think it's okay if I look like a loser.