Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My sister, the INTP

My sister, the INTP

So, I'm just doing a casual search on google, and an old entry on google plus from 2012 pops up from my sister. She's talking about an INTP forum she's on. I immediately called her up (just now) to ask which one, and yep, INTPCentral.com. We never knew about each other, and I have no idea who she is. She hasn't been on since sometime in 2012. I've invited her aboard, but she said it may be a few days before she shows up as she's out of town.

I did tell her that if I talked about her, take it with a grain of salt. I have no idea if I did, outside the awesome b-day present.

Type
    INTP
    That is possibly my worst nightmare. It gave me a chill.
    You're using big words right now that you don't know the meaning of and you're capitalizing them. You shouldn't do that. ~Osito

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    That is possibly my worst nightmare. It gave me a chill.
    There are three INTP's in the family. Me, my sister, and my SON.

My sister and I are old family reject pals as a result, so I'm ok with that. My son? That's scary.

Type
    INxP
    I have a bunch of INTP friends, so I'm always curious to see if one of them will turn up here someday.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post

My sister and I are old family reject pals as a result, so I'm ok with that. My son? That's scary.
    I only have one, unconfirmed, but fairly certain, and that's my Dad . Mom is ISFP, my sisters are ESFJ, INTJ and ISFP. Kids are e/iSTJ, e/iNTP and ESFJ. I am in a world of pain, but fairly safe here....
    You're using big words right now that you don't know the meaning of and you're capitalizing them. You shouldn't do that. ~Osito

Type
    INTP
    I don't know if I am at risk of bumping into a family member here. I never typed them! But that would be really scary. I actually am very cautious of what I write so no one can identify me.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Yeah, every time I encounter someone who seems to know anything about MBTI I get a little scared for exactly that reason.

At the same time... Hi stig's sister!

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    All three of you took the MBTI proctored by a psychologist and reviewed with him or her the results, afterward?
    Yes, I smell like a horse. No, I don't consider that a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by skip View Post
    All three of you took the MBTI proctored by a psychologist and reviewed with him or her the results, afterward?
    No. Like most people, we obsessed over it for a while reading most the descriptions and taking lots of internet based tests, etc... Whatever the case, if you ever meet my sister or son in RL, it's quite obvious. They are not nearly so borderline as I.

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    Yeah, every time I encounter someone who seems to know anything about MBTI I get a little scared for exactly that reason.

At the same time... Hi stig's sister!
    You and her are alike in a lot of ways. You may have to have a "Shoulder Cat" contest.

Did I mention how AWESOME that b-day present was? Best present E-V-E-R!

excuse me while I check my post history