Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Why are you, your MBTI type?

Because if you mark all strongly agree you get ISFP

Type
    INfj
    because forming an identity around a vague and largely debunked notion of psychological types still seems more enduring than forming it around some fad or short-term obsession or ideology or style that I'll probably feel embarrassed about within a year or two
    Empty your mind. Be formless. Shapeless. Like water. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

Jazz peenist Snake Champion Grape Jelly's Avatar
    Type
    XNTX
    I test as INTJ. No longer worried about being a feeler. I'm pretty damn J when it comes to being responsible, at work my ethic is similar to that of the foreman. My head is less in the clouds now days. I write crazy stuff, I guess I'm a writer who writes what I think is worth writing. Applicable to technical writing, comedy, and any sort of production, always gotta gear it toward a creative pursuit. I foresee improvements in the VR field, actually read a book on it, physics of the future by Michio Kaku, how that'll evolve into shades or lens, with Internet, I.e YouTube, watch movies and laugh while you're at work, but my idea is we could do all that now, basically plug a smart phone in your VR, and boom. Just saying, imagine the money if you distribute those. Not my cup of tea.

I'm half and half on the extrovert/introvert, and the perceiver/judger. I no longer fear the doubt in my mind that I might be the dreaded feeler. Haha. Overall, I'm a thinker, and I prefer logic. I find most INFPs insufferable, even my best friend is an INFP, what I'd consider a legendary friendship, like that of two humorous ISTPs. My introversion came from being a loser for quite a few years, but being a loser taught me a lot, a different understanding of the human psyche. I don't blame people for being stuck, they haven't had the disadvantages I had, which was my greatest advantage. To this day, I haven't a clue why the voice in my head is ENTP, but my extroverted side shines through more now. I fart out a joke involuntarily at the morning meeting. It's all about being decisive not only in your actions, but even in your mind, thoughts, not worrying what others think, who says they gotta be right and my own opinion wrong, nigga I'll be the authority of what to think and say. A bit subjective ain'tn't it? It's up to me to figure shit out, and be certain of what I want, and this applies to your mindset. Why I consider that I might be INTJ, is that I'm pretty methodical when it comes playing that piano. Man I love that keyboard. Still, INTP seems to fit best since the judging characteristics could merely be a sign of intuitive thinking rationality. At the end of the day, I am what I am, and INTP seems to fit best, but I test as INTJ.
    Biding energy

Type
    INTP
    I'm not sure what I am. Despite my penchant for both online and in-person being sociable, laughing and cracking jokes, at the end of the day I do very much enjoy being able to disengage and take solace in solitude. I vacillate between thinking I'm an ENTP/INFP.
    "I'm just here so I won't get fined.."

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    I'm not sure what I am. Despite my penchant for both online and in-person being sociable, laughing and cracking jokes, at the end of the day I do very much enjoy being able to disengage and take solace in solitude. I vacillate between thinking I'm an ENTP/INFP.
    ENTP's have a strong need to disengage, they also tend to be verbally challenging (bordering on combative sometimes) with others. INFP's like to help people, love animals and kids usually, tend to be a bit addlepated, and will sometimes do something stupid like become a math teacher.

Type
    ISFP
    apparently my confusion about my MBTI type comes from the bad reresentation of Ne as hopefullness and childlike potential in opposition to Ni as built adult like negative vision of the world.