Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Tremendous balderdash

  1. #1
    Member Karl Pilkington's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Manc
    Posts
    48

    Tremendous balderdash

    Hello I have a crush on my cat. Her name is gilly cups. Mbti is gonna help me learn how to seduce her.

    You better welcome me!

  2. #2
    Member Mxx's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,271
    One of your greatest lines was about calling the Great Wall of China "the alright wall of China". I still chuckle over that.

  3. #3
    Member Karl Pilkington's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Manc
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxx View Post
    One of your greatest lines was about calling the Great Wall of China "the alright wall of China". I still chuckle over that.
    See what I want to know is what's it doin for us now? I mean there are no more armies mucking about mirading around for resources, like "hey! I'll have that pair of ivory chop sticks!". It's just this heap of crumbling masonry now. Get over it. Oh. The wall, the wall. The reason the Chinese haven't bulldozed it yet is because it's a secret weapons facility. That's why the Chinese army has patrols there. If you just observe a little the truth reveals itself.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Lurker's Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,343
    INTPx Award Winner
    I recognize your name from Central. Were you the pleasant, innocent teenage guy?

    And hi! You probably don't remember me at all
    Threatening my lady is an act of treason!


  5. #5
    Member Mxx's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,271
    I need to watch your shows again. I can see why Ricky wants you around. You're precious.

  6. #6
    Member Karl Pilkington's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Manc
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    I recognize your name from Central. Were you the pleasant, innocent teenage guy?

    And hi! You probably don't remember me at all
    Good memory. How r u?

  7. #7
    Senior Member Lurker's Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,343
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl Pilkington View Post
    Good memory. How r u?
    I never know how to answer that.

    Just chillin'

    But well, thank you.
    Threatening my lady is an act of treason!


  8. #8
    Member Mxx's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,271
    I'm thoroughly disappointed in your channeling of this great character. He is a beloved moaner, not an attention seeker. You sir, are no Karl Pilkington.



    Fuck me, that made me laugh so hard again.

  9. #9
    Is this actually Karl? I spent like 4 hours looking for Mexican jumping beans online for him like a year ago

    Karl come back

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxx View Post
    I'm thoroughly disappointed in your channeling of this great character. He is a beloved moaner, not an attention seeker. You sir, are no Karl Pilkington.



    Fuck me, that made me laugh so hard again.
    That's my favorite scene too. Gets me so bad

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •