Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flowers

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Lilies. They smell fantastic, which is good because it makes it's own atmosphere around it. I can feel it like sunshine on my face.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    xxxx
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Lilies. They smell fantastic, which is good because it makes it's own atmosphere around it. I can feel it like sunshine on my face.
    Have you ever smelled tiger lillies? They smell like savoury meat to me everytime I strip their leaves. No one seems to agree with me though, I feel like I'm going insane.
    I fucking hate the cold! - Wim Hof

Check out my art. https://www.instagram.com/karililt/

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by kari View Post
    Have you ever smelled tiger lillies? They smell like savoury meat to me everytime I strip their leaves. No one seems to agree with me though, I feel like I'm going insane.
    I shall seek some out and let you know as soon as I can confirm. I suspect it's actually that it smells like herbs you commonly expect as meat seasoning though. Hippocampus is powerful, but slothful.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    xxxx
    INTPx Award Winner
    I fucking hate the cold! - Wim Hof

Check out my art. https://www.instagram.com/karililt/

facta non verba interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    INxx
    Those are beautiful honey. Good job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Jan Bonclay
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” ― Malcolm X

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I am partial to Pentas. They attract butterflies and hummingbirds, you plant them after the last frost and they bloom like mad every single day unless they freeze to death, they don't seem to notice if you neglect the hell out of them, and if they do freeze to death, they come back from their roots the next year. Sometimes I look out the window and see dozens of butterflies flitting about in the pentas.

And I put ridiculous zinnia mix seeds all over the place and wait to see what comes up. The ones that do well tend to reseed themselves all year, and they are hybridizing with one another and I never know what is going to bloom out of my zinnia plants. I love it.
    Insults are effective only where emotion is present. -- Spock, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" Stardate 3468.1.

I'm not avoiding socializing I'm helping socializing avoid me! --MoneyJungle

Type
    INTP
    Bouquets from the local Russian market.

I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch