Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Create your own typology

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Don't get fancy!
    LOL, I have a new one:

Likes to overcomplicate things vs Keep It Simple Stupid.

Type
    INtP
    I want to steal the prophetic Locus of Control.

E: Your genetics determine your health, Luck and you aren't pals, you respect your limitations, you ask others to "fix you"
    I: Your last name is Trump, you attribute seemingly random happenings to the ripple effect, you can explain the present by referencing the past, you are a libertarian

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxx View Post
    LOL, I have a new one:

Likes to overcomplicate things vs Keep It Simple Stupid.
    So nerd/jock?

paranoid/trusting?

showy/earthy?

Russia/Scotland ?

Type
    INTP
    I want to steal the prophetic Locus of Control.

E: Your genetics determine your health, Luck and you aren't pals, you respect your limitations, you ask others to "fix you"
    I: Your last name is Trump, you attribute seemingly random happenings to the ripple effect, you can explain the present by referencing the past, you are a libertarian
    Or a slightly different one:

x = you were born into relative privilege and an easy life, and you see the misfortune of others as a character flaw.
    y = you were dealt a really shitty hand at birth, yet managed to drag yourself out of the black hole and shine brighter than the sun itself.

Or a forum one:

S = you liked Sappho
    NS = you did not like Sappho

Type
    INXP
    I had a whole process worked out kinda based on what Ptah said (but its different because its based on how good you are at changing your environment). It was basically 5 or 6 dichotomies that measure how good you are at changing things.

Had the whole thing worked out on INTPf, but I think that something weird happened on INTPf where all the posts for the last 2 weeks (at the time) were erased and I have forgotten what it was based on exactly.

Let me try and remember a few dichotomies tho:

How observant of your environment you are.
    How active you are is one.
    I think one was how open to change you are.
    Ah, one was how fast you recover from setbacks.

That's about all I can remember. I think there were 2 more.

One should be how well you follow through and stick to tasks (Actually I think that was one).
    But your individuality and your present need will be swept away by change,
    and what you now ardently desire will one day become the object of abhorrence.
    ~ Schiller - 'Psychological Types'

Type
    INtP
    Or a slightly different one:

x = you were born into relative privilege and an easy life, and you see the misfortune of others as a character flaw.
    y = you were dealt a really shitty hand at birth, yet managed to drag yourself out of the black hole and shine brighter than the sun itself.
    How about:

B: You were born poor and worked your ass off to get where you are today. And boy, are you bitter. You call you family and friends worthless and lazy. You give beggars Monopoly money.

S: Your family is Old Money, so you grew up with parents who were always there for you: Because you grew up in stress-free, loving home. Your idealism unsullied, after reading The Grapes of Wrath, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, and A Christmas Carol, you are traumatized by the callousness of Man. You devote your life to working with the poor.

Or a forum one:

S = you liked Sappho
    NS = you did not like Sappho

Sappho is from the island of Lesbos, right? Call me S! (Not to be confused with JC's S)

Let's try this one.

When an online person asks you a personal question on a public forum, which of these two extremes describes your reaction?

V: You respond with a slew of curse words, incoherent references to apocalyptic prophesies, an I.R.S. spy, and then a Youtube video. You cover your webcam with masking tape.

C: Bemused, you just answer with your preference. It's not really a big deal. Hell, you might as well post your social security number, too. Privacy is dead. But, you remember: Change what you can, wisdom to know difference, accept the rest blah blah. You change into your oversized sweatsuit; then, hell with it, you pour a toast to acceptance!

Type
    INTP
    Let's try this one.

When an online person asks you a personal question on a public forum, which of these two extremes describes your reaction?

V: You respond with a slew of curse words, incoherent references to apocalyptic prophesies, an I.R.S. spy, and then a Youtube video. You cover your webcam with masking tape.

C: Bemused, you just answer with your preference. It's not really a big deal. Hell, you might as well post your social security number, too. Privacy is dead. But, you remember: Change what you can, wisdom to know difference, accept the rest blah blah. You change into your oversized sweatsuit; then, hell with it, you pour a toast to acceptance!
    Did you ask someone if they enjoyed a finger up the butt?

Which is another perfect dichotomy!

Finger up the butt? Yay or nay?

Type
    INtP
    Did you ask someone if they enjoyed a finger up the butt?

Which is another perfect dichotomy!

Finger up the butt? Yay or nay?
    I'm extremely tired, so I must be missing something. You lost me

Type
    INTP
    I'm extremely tired, so I must be missing something. You lost me
    Ha, sorry. I imagined you having asked "a personal question on a public forum" to which someone had responded "with a slew of curse words, incoherent references to apocalyptic prophesies, an I.R.S. spy, and then a Youtube video" covering their "webcam with masking tape", and it made me chuckle to think that the question you had asked was: do you enjoy buttplay?

I'm just having a JD from Scrubs moment.

Type
    INtP
    Ha, sorry. I imagined you having asked "a personal question on a public forum" to which someone had responded "with a slew of curse words, incoherent references to apocalyptic prophesies, an I.R.S. spy, and then a Youtube video" covering their "webcam with masking tape", and it made me chuckle to think that the question you had asked was: do you enjoy buttplay?

I'm just having a JD from Scrubs moment.
    I have been awake well over 24 hrs. jesus

Will read this in a sec. Downward trajectory......*drop off*