Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ESFJ m-i-l

Type
    INTP
    @OP: I'm so sorry. Been there, done that.

Quote Originally Posted by flurps View Post
    Same. Luckily she is 5000+ miles away now. It's good but much like Dracula she never stays gone forever.
    She has been here for about 8 months and we thoroughly hate each other. She sacrifices herself to take care of the kid at nobody's behest, won't let anybody else hold her and then blames us all when she gets overly worn out from that and also being woken up in the middle of the night when the baby squirms because she refuses to put her in her crib. She won't let my mom help take care of it because she "makes the baby constipated" yet resents her for not helping and expects her to pay for everything as compensation and throws fits when she doesn't, then blames it on me because I was dumb enough to study her language at one point. She hovers over me and tells me exactly what to do every time she is forced to give me the baby when she needs to bathe or shit. She acts as if this is her only child and me, my wife and my mom are just interlopers. She is the ultimate lose-lose situation creator, enthusiastically fucking herself over for no reason so she can have somebody to yell at.

Her husband meanwhile is back home throwing a year long party for himself and barely returning phone calls. She brags about how much everybody at work loved her and can't seem to wrap her head around how everybody in her family but her sister seems to hate her guts. She figures that must mean she's a martyr.

If she weren't such a good nanny I'd punch her in the face and throw her down the basement stairs, then take a flying leap onto her back, wrench her head off and mount it on a bamboo pike in between a pair of tiki torches on the roof over my front door.

Type
    INTP
    My sister probably is one. I love her but the drama in my life went down noticeably after we didn't live in the same address anymore. She's rather volatile, though the volatility follows a predictable pattern. She's very dependable, great at organising things and taking care of practical matters, loves gossip and traditions and gets very bored every time I get excited about something interesting I found out recently.

Type
    INTP
    More than a few ESFJs on my family. Omg I want to move away sometimes. They understand right and wrong not different. They can put a lot of unnecessary pressure on INTPs. Sure they do a lot but it's mostly because they are so needy. Accepting their help feels like walking into an obligatory trap. If you accept their help and don't behave like they want, you are doomed. ..If you don't accept their help they are hurt once again....doomed. You will have to bend because even when they do, it comes with strings attached. I find the best way to get along with them is at a distance