Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: So this is my stuff

Banned
    Type
    ISFP

So this is my stuff

Hey guys, maybe some of you already know me, my salute to those

i'm have a band, i compose music for it, mainly rock music, we do what we please, sometimes heavier sometimes soft stuff
    we have a bandcamp, for those interested in checking

https://falsoguru.bandcamp.com/

heavier stuff we are working on at the moment:

https://clyp.it/tz3ruq1t
    https://clyp.it/retf51dc
    https://clyp.it/2yldwxzx

now, some of my art / photography stuff

https://imgur.com/Lxt6Vo6

i'm really curious about your thoughts on my style
    Last edited by PureViolence; 09-22-2017 at 05:49 PM.

Type
    INFJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    You'll never get that cephalopod out of your bedroom.

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    Quote Originally Posted by itch View Post
    You'll never get that cephalopod out of your bedroom.
    oh, it wasn't my room, it was the place where one friend was living in budapest, sadly my phone camera is ultra shitty
    the octopus doesn't fit perfectly well in the original image but i don't like to over work things, i think punk attitude is part of who i am anyway so it should be reflected on my stuff
    if you mean i haven't grown up perhaps, in a sense you can be right

Type
    INFJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by PureViolence View Post
    oh, it wasn't my room, it was the place where one friend was living in budapest, sadly my phone camera is ultra shitty
    the octopus doesn't fit perfectly well in the original image but i don't like to over work things, i think punk attitude is part of who i am anyway so it should be reflected on my stuff
    if you mean i haven't grown up perhaps, in a sense you can be right
    lol no, that's way deeper than what I was going for. I just meant that the octopus has more arms and is smarter (than any of us) and probably gonna take your lunch money; and that's just where it starts. Because soon his octopus gf moves in, and now you've got TWO... and you know what happens next.

My policy is: cephalopod go home or get in my belly.

I'm glad it's not your room. not your room: not your problem. And that, my friend, is some punk attitude.

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    i don't really enjoy them, some receipts are not bad tho
    yeah i mean, i thought the way octopus suck on things to move is a disturbing way of finding balance, some japanese eat it alive and some die in the process because octopus gets stucks in their throats
    somehow i have had nightmares when i was a child and i couldn't sleep for months and my room at night was the scariest place to go

Type
    INFJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by PureViolence View Post
    i don't really enjoy them, some receipts are not bad tho
    yeah i mean, i thought the way octopus suck on things to move is a disturbing way of finding balance, some japanese eat it alive and some die in the process because octopus gets stucks in their throats
    somehow i have had nightmares when i was a child and i couldn't sleep for months and my room at night was the scariest place to go
    I hear you. Had the same problem with an episode of Space 1999 when I was a kid.

Listened to all the music. Personally, it's definitely not amateur hour, but probably not something I'd listen to just for the sake of listening to music. I'd definitely consider all of it as background music in movies/tv/video game scenarios though. But it certainly shows talent IMO. Do you play in the band at all? Do you have a favorite that you've done?
    Quote Originally Posted by whatloveihave View Post
    I don't find you a potential threat to human society, you're not crazy. Feces.

Type
    INTP
    Yeah I dig it, needs more blood and guts though

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    @stigmatica

yeah the band exists we just don't want to spend 4500 euros in professional studio for recording 10 songs, it's just stupid as fuck
    so we record in my place everything but the drums, because we would need to buy more mics and a bigger console, so instead i write them virtually having in mind what our drummer likes to play, or sometimes i show him the demo and then he improvises over it, but yeah we do have a drummer (the guy in the pics) and we rehearsal sometimes.

my favourite is this one: https://falsoguru.bandcamp.com/track...ndo-2017-remix
    also this seems to be the favourite of our friends (mostly girls like this one): https://falsoguru.bandcamp.com/track/fronteras i think this one has the coolest vocal melody i've written

Edit: rant about rock scene

lately i've been thinking of starting to make digital music, like beat - based repetitive stuff. still not totally sure about it.
    Last edited by PureViolence; 09-23-2017 at 01:33 AM.

Type
    INxP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I like the image stuff.

How do you go about making stuff like this? ...

What's Madrid like? I only pass through there for connections. I gave some girl there EUR10 for "a bus" once while I was outside the terminal smoking. She gave me her email address so I could send details so she could return the money, haha, how fucking naive was she? Also I smoked in a bathroom there because I was in some terminal on a 2 hour layover and according to the staff it would take like 45 minutes to get outside and 45 minutes to get back in from the terminal I was in but I hadn't smoked in like 15 hours so I went to this bathroom and it already smelt of smoke so I knew I was in good company and then went into a stall and the extractor fan was like an ashtray so I felt like I could really relax unlike that other time in Berlin. Nowadays I try fly through Paris instead; they have these cool smoking areas that are like small glasshouses but with people smoking inside them rather than plants growing inside them and like inside an airport terminal rather than out in a garden. Nobody was throwing stones anyways about the smoke like we were all smokers but again, that was Paris, not Madrid.