Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: So this is my stuff

Type
    ISFP

funny stuff

i repeat to admins, why are always 2 guests in this thread?, can you tell me who they are?
    Last edited by PureViolence; 11-12-2017 at 10:36 PM.

Type
    ISFP

any opinion, artists? @kali i know you paint, what do u think?, will i become a professional illustrator someday?

Type
    xxxx
    "I fucking hate the cold!" - Wim Hof

www.karililt.com
    instagram @karililt

Type
    ISFP
    Quote Originally Posted by kali View Post
    haha, yeah, i thought about that too, hopefully they don't look that mad tho, i believe it's just lack of skills and practice, i never draw, since i bought this tablet i'm drawing all the time, so i hope i will see some improvement in a month or so
    i'm not sure how should i go about it, so far i've been watching videos on behance, roman muradov and sofie diao, also checked some polish illustrator with really depressing themes and dark colours, i'm also interested in painting over 3d but i need to wait for that
    would you recommend to copy mainstream illustrators style and then develop my own style or just do random doodles on my own?

Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by PureViolence View Post
    haha, yeah, i thought about that too, hopefully they don't look that mad tho, i believe it's just lack of skills and practice, i never draw, since i bought this tablet i'm drawing all the time, so i hope i will see some improvement in a month or so
    i'm not sure how should i go about it, so far i've been watching videos on behance, roman muradov and sofie diao, also checked some polish illustrator with really depressing themes and dark colours, i'm also interested in painting over 3d but i need to wait for that
    would you recommend to copy mainstream illustrators style and then develop my own style or just do random doodles on my own?
    I'd say borrow bits and pieces from other artist you like and synthesise your own style from that. The fact that you're intuitively drawn to them reveals your own idiosyncrasies. Like an old guy once said, the key to originality is hiding your sources.
    "I fucking hate the cold!" - Wim Hof

www.karililt.com
    instagram @karililt

Type
    ISFP

meeeh, still having trouble at finding the way of making more dynamic / realistic grain for shadowing
    face and posture and all the jazz took me about 2 hours, the grain about 2 XD still soooo shitty
    anyone has tips┐?
    i know i could ask in an art forum but i find more interesting "intps" opinions

i repeat to admins, why are always 2 guests in this thread?, can you tell me who they are?
    one is you and the other is your ego

meeeh
    I like this a lot, it reminds me of Tilda Swinton

Type
    ISFP
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky balbotox View Post
    one is you and the other is your ego
    hahaha that was funny
    but no, damn, i like to have feedback on my things, basically, i'm learning, i didn't go to fine arts college either so u know, these art pages like devianart are a bad thing, can't explain why, i rather show it on instagram
    but i'm watching a lot of super cool artists and try to understand how they work, following wise kali advice

i dunno who tilda swinton is, i just imagined a girl in my head, actually looks like a friend of my ex who kissed me just to piss her off haha

I would like to see more of your Spanish heritage in your art. Perhaps you could draw a Spanish soldier holding a bloodied Huitzilopochtli in the palm of his right hand, sprinkling salt onto him with his left.