Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm searching for hulahoops

Type
    INTP
    So what's the dealio, did Hadobladder ban you?

What did you do?
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    posted the gif
    hado got horny
    said he would ban me
    i said i would contact other mod to mod him
    he banned me
    gopher said bullcrap that i wasn't real
    permabanned for being sad about circunstances and expressing my feelings
    no second oportunity like for many others
    hado just didn't like me, like many others there

i think i'm so illogical and subjective that i've chosen really unlikely paths for myself
    and somehow guys like them cannot believe, or just cannot imagine to be possible

edited: no reason to keep the fight any longer
    Last edited by PureViolence; 09-27-2017 at 11:31 PM.

Type
    INTP
    Hado and Gopher a couple of the biggest fags I've ever come across.

At least Hado is partially funny though... Modship ruins some people.

Gopher doesn't have a life beyond his keyboard warrioring, just be thankful that you do have one, and leave them to rot in the cum stains of their circle jerk fest.
    Last edited by Sinny; 09-28-2017 at 01:13 AM.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Quote Originally Posted by PureViolence View Post
    posted the gif
    hado got horny
    said he would ban me
    i said i would contact other mod to mod him
    he banned me
    gopher said bullcrap that i wasn't real
    permabanned for being sad about circunstances and expressing my feelings
    no second oportunity like for many others
    hado just didn't like me, like many others there

i think i'm so illogical and subjective that i've chosen really unlikely paths for myself
    and somehow guys like them cannot believe, or just cannot imagine to be possible

edited: no reason to keep the fight any longer
    no hespec. Some poster no in the same place, no have happy, but is okay. Every poster have struggle, is life. Is normal. Sometimes, life take the turn, give the kick. Sometimes, kick break the leg for fight. And sometime, just need helax from working. Either way? Anderson hespec the poster.
    post for fight, always have about intp working, and the shitpost. But, whether in fight, in job, in life for family, in the shitpost, always see effort, have appreciate effort. If care for type fight, then contribute for intp training. For Anderson? Anderson just post, talk to fans, give advice for fight, share struggle with johnclay, share experiencing with fans. Is normal. Thank you guys.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Utisz View Post
    I was thinking of these:

When I was a kid we used to put them on our fingers and then bite them off, which you can't do with very many snacks in fact.
    Me too! (that's like U2 but their edge is edgier and the useless looking bass player is more pertinent)

Beef and onion hula hoops l'ouef!

Type
    INxP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    Beef and onion hula hoops l'ouef!
    more of a salt and vinegar man myself if I do say, which it seems I do.
    in a multi pack of hoola hoops, I think the order was salt and vinegar, beef, original, cheese and onion, if I'm not mistaken.
    with chocolates in our house it was always the coffee sweets last, and like in roses, for example, coffee and strawberry would be (inverse) sofie's choice. though sometimes it'd go down to dark chocolate and coffee depending on seasonal factors.
    the caramel choclates with nuts were the ones you had to angle for early on. they weren't necessarily my favourite but they'd go fast whereas the fudge ones or the solid chocolate ones you know you could always count on mid way.
    they say that some households were different.

anyways, it was always a good way to get a measure of a stranger visiting the house, offer them a chocolate from a fresh pack of roses and see how they approach it and which one they end up eating, like do they just grab the first one, or review the card (wtf?), or go for a weird one like orange (wtf?), or do they tilt and dig in for their favourite, ya know, or do they just politely refuse. how many do they take? are they all the same? all from the same family like caramel ones? with quality street it was more a question of if they'd do anything creative with the wrapper because that was the only thing that quality street were good for, like maybe they're gonna throw down with some origami. oh jeez, just remembering the excitement when celebrations kicked off like the first box of celebrations we got with all the miniturised recognisable brand names, what a time to be alive.

Type
    INxP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by PureViolence View Post
    posted the gif
    the one in the OP?

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    more of a salt and vinegar man myself if I do say, which it seems I do.
    in a multi pack of hoola hoops, I think the order was salt and vinegar, beef, original, cheese and onion, if I'm not mistaken.
    with chocolates in our house it was always the coffee sweets last, and like in roses, for example, coffee and strawberry would be (inverse) sofie's choice. though sometimes it'd go down to dark chocolate and coffee depending on seasonal factors.
    the caramel choclates with nuts were the ones you had to angle for early on. they weren't necessarily my favourite but they'd go fast whereas the fudge ones or the solid chocolate ones you know you could always count on mid way.
    they say that some households were different.

anyways, it was always a good way to get a measure of a stranger visiting the house, offer them a chocolate from a fresh pack of roses and see how they approach it and which one they end up eating, like do they just grab the first one, or review the card (wtf?), or go for a weird one like orange (wtf?), or do they tilt and dig in for their favourite, ya know, or do they just politely refuse. how many do they take? are they all the same? all from the same family like caramel ones? with quality street it was more a question of if they'd do anything creative with the wrapper because that was the only thing that quality street were good for, like maybe they're gonna throw down with some origami. oh jeez, just remembering the excitement when celebrations kicked off like the first box of celebrations we got with all the miniturised recognisable brand names, what a time to be alive.
    Orange...is the best one
    There!
    I said it.

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    the one in the OP?
    Yes

Type
    INxP
    INTPx Award Winner