Page 61 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's Last 100 Days

Type
    INTP
    Trump up to his old tricks again when he cancelled the Eagles traditional post-super bowl trip to the Whitehouse. Apparently only a handful were planning to show up.

He implied they disagreed with his decree to stand for the anthem, although none of the Eagles failed to stand during the entire season. Then he faked a crowd of 'disappointed Eagles fans' using Whitehouse staffers. Seriously, the guy is as bad as Bagdad Bob.

He just can't take even the slightest hint of a blow to his ego.

He also apparently forgot the words to God Bless America, but I will let that pass as I can be bad with lyrics too. Although I think if I was a US politician, the national anthem and God Bless America would be two songs I would be sure to have down pat. Along with the Lord's prayer. Seems sensible if you are in that line of work.

Type
    InTP
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ton-probe.html

In a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, Horowitz said “we anticipate releasing the report on June 14, 2018.” That day is also President Trump's birthday.
    "A new immortal appeared in front of you. Would you like preparations of inception?"

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptah View Post
    No history, no exposition, no anecdote or argument changes the invariant: we are all human beings, and some humans are idiots.

Type
    intp

Type
    intp
    Kim Jong Un offers to broker peace talks between the US and Canada...

SINGAPORE (The Borowitz Report)—One day before his summit with Donald J. Trump, the North Korean dictator, Kim Jong Un, has offered to host peace talks between the United States and Canada.

Speaking to reporters at his hotel in Singapore, Kim said that the rising tensions between the North American neighbors were posing an “intolerable threat to world peace.”

In addition to offering to host U.S.-Canada talks in Pyongyang, Kim urged the immediate creation of a demilitarized zone along the border separating the two hostile nations.

“In exchange for Canadian Mounties agreeing to stand down on their side of the border, the United States, in turn, would dismantle its nuclear weapons,” Kim said.

Although stating that “North Korea stands ready and willing to be an honest broker” in peace talks between the two countries, he urged Trump to dial back the “inflammatory rhetoric” that he aimed at Canadians over the weekend.

“Violent language and threats have no place in international diplomacy,” Kim said.

Type
    InTP
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/12/trum...singapore.html

That was p fast, almost like it was planned.
    "A new immortal appeared in front of you. Would you like preparations of inception?"

Type
    INtP

Good explanation of the propaganda campaign

Type
    INTx
    Slick on many sides

You hide behind caveats and modifiers. - Lurker

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ
    Interesting little tidbit...

The Judge denied Manafort's request to dismiss the case against him in Virginia which might not seem like much but wait, there's more!

prosecution of the matters contained in the Superseding Indictment falls within the valid grant of jurisdiction contained in [paragraph b(i)] of the May 17 Appointment Order
    hmmmm wonder what paragraph b(i) says...

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on
    Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
    (i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals
    associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
    (ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
    (iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. 600.4(a).
    tick tock traitors.

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ