Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's Last 100 Days

Type
    INFJ
    On December 22, 2016, Flynn contacted Kislyak to ask if Russia would delay or defeat a UN Security Council vote criticizing Israeli settlements. UN Resolution 2334 demanded that Israel “immediately and completely cease all settlement activities in the occupied Palestinian territory, including East Jerusalem” and said that the settlements established by Israel have "no legal validity and constitutes a flagrant violation under international law.”

In December, a senior Israeli official told CNN that his country reached out to the Trump campaign after it failed to persuade the Obama administration to veto the resolution.

Flynn did contact Russians, just as he did as instructed to contact all foreign ambassadors and foreign ministers on the UN Security Council to ask them to change their vote until Obama was out of office.

On Friday, a Trump transition official told Buzzfeed that Jared Kushner, Trump’s senior advisor and son-in-law, was the one who ordered Flynn to make the calls.

“Jared called Flynn and told him you need to get on the phone to every member of the Security Council and tell them to delay the vote,” the official told Buzzfeed.

Flynn also contacted the US missions of Uruguay and Malaysia, while Kushner contacted the British ambassador to the United States in the hours before the vote, two diplomats familiar with the conversations told Reuters.

Kushner reportedly told Flynn that “this was a top priority for the president.”

However, Newsweek reported Saturday that Kushner failed to disclose his role as co-director of the Charles and Seryl Kushner Foundation between 2006 and 2015, during which time it funded an illegal Israeli settlement. This could have been seen as a conflict of interest in his appointment as the Trump advisor tasked with bringing peace to the Middle East.

On Sunday, Kushner conducted an interview with Haim Saban, a prominent Clinton Foundation donor, who thanked him for “taking steps to try and get the United Nation Security Council to not go along with what ended up being an abstention by the US against a 50-year-old tradition.”

“To be honest with you, as far as I know there’s nothing illegal there,” Saban said. “But I think that this crowd and myself want to thank you for making that effort, so thank you very much.”
    https://www.rt.com/usa/411947-flynn-...lusion-russia/

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Why not both?
    because the allegations of collusion with russia are a big nothing burger

the real story is his collusion with israel

now ask yourself why the corporate media in the US won't touch THAT story and instead harp on about the russians.....it's a smokescreen

Type
    xNxx

Type
    xNxx
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post

now ask yourself why the corporate media in the US won't touch THAT story and instead harp on about the russians.....it's a smokescreen
    So you're saying MSNBC, Fox News, Mueller, and Trump are all on the same side? That's a spicy one!

Type
    intp

now ask yourself why the corporate media in the US won't touch THAT story and instead harp on about the russians.....

Darn... I'm sure that was on the morning news just before I went for a run; just after it said Trump was making the GOP back a pedo in Alabama. Maybe the msm isn't listening to you.

Senior Member Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    infj

If the Clinton's former super powerful backers chose Trump how are the Clintons still free?

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by stuck View Post
    I think blackwater ARE part of the deep state

lol

Type
    INFJ
    If the Clinton's former super powerful backers chose Trump how are the Clintons still free?
    i kinda dealt with that already

the clinton foundation is a cesspit of corruption....if all the corruption was exposed it would threaten to overturn the entire apple cart

Type
    INtP
    Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

I bet donny isn't too happy.

This may also be Trump's line in the sand.

SCHMIDT: Last thing, if Mueller was looking at your finances and your family finances, unrelated to Russia ó is that a red line?

HABERMAN: Would that be a breach of what his actual charge is?

TRUMP: I would say yeah. I would say yes. By the way, I would say, I donít ó I donít ó I mean, itís possible thereís a condo or something, so, you know, I sell a lot of condo units, and somebody from Russia buys a condo, who knows? I donít make money from Russia. In fact, I put out a letter saying that I donít make ó from one of the most highly respected law firms, accounting firms. I donít have buildings in Russia. They said I own buildings in Russia. I donít. They said I made money from Russia. I donít. Itís not my thing. I donít, I donít do that. Over the years, Iíve looked at maybe doing a deal in Russia, but I never did one. Other than I held the Miss Universe pageant there eight, nine years [crosstalk].
    Lol, I wonder if he's referring to Trump Soho? There are allegations bayrock group might have been a money laundering front. I don't have the stomach for spamming multiple long articles but Trump has been dogged by bayrock'ss Felix sater for a long time.

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by stuck View Post
    So you're saying MSNBC, Fox News, Mueller, and Trump are all on the same side? That's a spicy one!
    No

There are a few theories as to what is going on in the independent media

Some think all this stuff between hilary and clinton is an internal war between factions in the power elite

But i think that politics is largely a kind of theatre.

Politicians come and go but certain power players remain there pulling strings behind the scenes for decades

There are certain subjects you will never see the major politicians touch on:

-the money supply
    -geoengineering
    -SMART grid

The interesting thing about trump is that he did touch on some no-go areas like 911 truth and vaccines but then he's failed to deliver on both of them; he basically said a bunch of stuff to get elected and he knew his target audience

With the vaccine thing he said he was going to appoint Robert Kennedy to chair a committee on vaccines but kennedy is mainly a thimerosol activist and that battle is mostly over. I haven't really heard anything on that front since

Ron paul has touched on the money supply issue and wanted to audit the fed but he was sidelined by the corporate media

No one touches geoengineering or SMART grid tech. They mostly titilate people with drama and window dressing policies