Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online IQ test that is supposed to represent WAIS.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    I was playing with the test result itself and found out its limitation. It doesn't negate your score though, just to be clear.
    You want to know the bizarre thing about this test? When I retook it several more times, I could never get as high of a score as the first time I took it. No idea why because my time was like 1/14 of the time it took me the first time.

Type
    ISFP
    i got 128
    then took this other one and got 141, it gives you the option to check the right answers for questions you failed.
    besides the ones i failed, there were 3 correct just by intuition, so you know...

http://www.free-iqtest.net/

also took another iq test this morning and got 107, but that was full of super weird patterns and numbers everywhere and it was longer than these two, can't find it now tho, but i bet if you study or work in that kind of thing, like maths or some engineering you'll do better.
    so i think my iq has to be around 105-115 probably.
    Last edited by PureViolence; 11-24-2017 at 07:20 PM.

facta non verba interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    INxx
    Quote Originally Posted by PureViolence View Post
    i got 128
    then took this other one and got 141, it gives you the option to check the right answers for questions you failed.
    besides the ones i failed, there were 3 correct just by intuition, so you know...

http://www.free-iqtest.net/

also took another iq test this morning and got 107, but that was full of super weird patterns and numbers everywhere and it was longer than these two, can't find it now tho, but i bet if you study or work in that kind of thing, like maths or some engineering you'll do better.
    so i think my iq has to be around 105-115 probably.
    those are good numbers fez. as our resident logophile/honorary giga society member, Hephaestus, has said: the better alternative to navel gazing is learning to recognize patterns.

or you can pay to be tested like I did. I got a pair of incompetent phd students with thick filipino accents and a score around the average age of death for female okinawans. probably didn't help that I was on drugs and riding the cannondale hard in 100f+ temps to my appointments last summer. i suspect you don't have that kind of coin laying around. but if you do, I suggest you rick rosner/study the hell out of the wais. everything is online nowadays you know: useless mnemonics for digit span recollection, and tons of convoluted tutorials to learn algos for the ravens, there's also the awesome alpha brain and qualia supplements for that perfect yellowed tinged pee color.

go for it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Jan Bonclay
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” ― Malcolm X