View Poll Results: Please vote for which threads should be moved to the Hall of Fame

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Craigslist

3 30.00%
  • INTPcentral Commemoration Thread

5 50.00%
  • INTPx Trivia Contest: 2017

3 30.00%
  • INtpxQUISITION

4 40.00%
  • Masterclass theater: perform a member's post

9 90.00%
  • Mensa International

3 30.00%
  • Spank Bank Sexism

5 50.00%
  • Post your voice

2 20.00%
  • to the intps or nps, how often do you experience eureka moments and insights?

1 10.00%
  • Rap Battles!

2 20.00%
  • What material have you read/watched about relationships/dating/pickup?

3 30.00%
  • Which Pro Wrestler Are You?

4 40.00%
  • You are in a Supermarket

4 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vote for these nominated Classics to be moved to the Hall of Fame

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    This reminds me of that time on the old place I got ostracized as a post whore. Whores are people too! Solidarity!
    But doesn't the term post whore imply that those reading it are getting some kind of pleasure from your posts? Wouldn't post exhibitionist be a more appropriate term? Because not everyone wants to be flashed at.

I do wonder, though.. looking at the Hall of Fame layout... if we need to do something a bit different. When we go to move the winners here, it's going to look nice and neat for the Inner Hall stuff, but any public threads moved here will get kind of buried by your other posts, which seems wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Mxx View Post
    But doesn't the term post whore imply that those reading it are getting some kind of pleasure from your posts? Wouldn't post exhibitionist be a more appropriate term? Because not everyone wants to be flashed at.
    Lol - Yes! Kind of like "Sanitation Engineer" vs "Garbage Man". It's all in the name!
    Quote Originally Posted by whatloveihave View Post
    I don't find you a potential threat to human society, you're not crazy. Feces.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    I do wonder, though.. looking at the Hall of Fame layout... if we need to do something a bit different. When we go to move the winners here, it's going to look nice and neat for the Inner Hall stuff, but any public threads moved here will get kind of buried by your other posts, which seems wrong?
    If no one else wants to help do this dirty work of curating content from this site, perhaps I can register a few sanctioned sock accounts for this specific purpose? That way it looks like more than one person spamming the forum.

Like The Archivist for the Index threads, and something else for the Best of threads.

If no one else wants to help do this dirty work of curating content from this site, perhaps I can register a few sanctioned sock accounts for this specific purpose? That way it looks like more than one person spamming the forum.

Like The Archivist for the Index threads, and something else for the Best of threads.
    You are having a bad day Mxx. I know just what you need to cheer you up. Will take me a minute, hold tight. Personally, I don't have a problem with your so called SPAM in here. I just think it needs a better organization to separate moved threads from created threads in there. But anyway, hold tight!

Type
    INTP
    Not this song, is it?

Dr. Haight's Archnemesis Dr. Love's Avatar
    Type
    ENFP
    The forum needs some Luuuve.

Type
    INTP
    How come you bastards get to play with socks and we can't?

Mods! I'm being oppressed!

Edit: oh wait, I think this is one of those times when you're just supposed to say thank you.

Dr. Haight's Archnemesis Dr. Love's Avatar
    Type
    ENFP

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    When being apart is unbearable.
    For some, "how", not "why", is the fundamental unit of measure for curiosity. This divergence is neither parallel, nor straight. Where one might have a "why?-5" problem, it might only be a "how?-2" question. But then, there are also many things where the "why?" is immediately obvious but the "how?" is best measured in centuries of perpetual wonder. Both approaches have their drawbacks.

If one is superior, the other is unaware of it.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

How come you bastards get to play with socks and we can't?

Mods! I'm being oppressed!

Edit: oh wait, I think this is one of those times when you're just supposed to say thank you.
    - I think Dr. Love is the Teddy Bear in that pic.