Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Yet Another Mass Shooting

Type
    Intp
    New high score reached.

This is kind of cool.

Type
    INTP
    LOL. There's no thrill to that though unless you're fighting hordes of zombies.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner

Last edited by Catoptric; 10-10-2017 at 04:33 PM.

Type
    Intp
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxx View Post
    LOL. There's no thrill to that though unless you're fighting hordes of zombies.
    Wait...what's the difference again?

Type
    INTP
    Zombies are already dead.

Type
    INTP
    Exactly!
    (Slaps forehead)
    Why didn't I see it before? The zombie bus had been low on zombie targets and this guy just happens to provide corpses weeks before Halloween haunted house peak time, and we all know how long it takes for the ceremony and proper ripening! He wanted to be zombie lord and needed that exact spot to the advantage of the key lines for the ritual! He's in bed (grave, rather) with Bonnie Springs.

Don't remember changing this.

Type
    INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Catoptric View Post
    videos et al
    I don't think I've ever heard anything so densely stupid. A three year old with google could disprove such theory.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    I don't think I've ever heard anything so densely stupid. A three year old with google could disprove such theory.
    Are you a three year old?

Numerous people called around at the hospitals and people admitted it was a drill; and all of the victims were given free hospital stay (because it keeps the evidence down? Because the people didn't have any gunshot wounds though were on the ground? Because the morgue seems to have been unable to account for how many were actually involved despite it being a very finite claim as to what happened?)

A lot of slip ups occurred with the incident. People have been proven to be known actors.

People probably did die, and many didn't believe it was fake, however it is clear that it was hallmarked with various clues to it being "fake."
    Last edited by Catoptric; 10-12-2017 at 07:35 PM.

Type
    INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Catoptric View Post
    Are you a three year old?

Numerous people called around at the hospitals and people admitted it was a drill; and all of the victims were given free hospital stay (because it keeps the evidence down? Because the people didn't have any gunshot wounds though were on the ground? Because the morgue seems to have been unable to account for how many were actually involved despite it being a very finite claim as to what happened?)

A lot of slip ups occurred with the incident. People have been proven to be known actors.

People probably did die, and many didn't believe it was fake, however it is clear that it was hallmarked with various clues to it being "fake."
    I rarely use forum emotes, but when I do I mean them utterly.

Type
    INTP
    I can't believe I'm biting...

So... You think the ppl who worked at the hospitals could see it was fake? So like, if most my family and half my friends worked at these hospitals and morgue and billing, I might have more of an inside scoop than those who made calls and claim they heard it was a drill?

Maybe of other parts of my immediate family are part of the groups responsible for handling this stuff and DO have drills and interdepartment tests and games going on secretly all around might have some insight?

Edit to add: yes, I have heard about times when legitimate "safety" measures were suggested to be called drills if they had to be used to avoid panic.
    Don't remember changing this.