Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 219

Thread: Yet Another Mass Shooting

  1. #201
    Member Squishy's Avatar
    Type
    Intp
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    29
    New high score reached.


    This is kind of cool.


  2. #202
    Member Mxx's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,306
    LOL. There's no thrill to that though unless you're fighting hordes of zombies.

  3. #203
    The Experience Catoptric's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    1187 at Hundertwasser
    Posts
    5,202
    INTPx Award Winner


    Last edited by Catoptric; 10-10-2017 at 04:33 PM.

  4. #204
    Member Squishy's Avatar
    Type
    Intp
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxx View Post
    LOL. There's no thrill to that though unless you're fighting hordes of zombies.
    Wait...what's the difference again?

  5. #205
    Member Mxx's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,306
    Zombies are already dead.

  6. #206
    Your Huckleberry lethe's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,146
    Exactly!
    (Slaps forehead)
    Why didn't I see it before? The zombie bus had been low on zombie targets and this guy just happens to provide corpses weeks before Halloween haunted house peak time, and we all know how long it takes for the ceremony and proper ripening! He wanted to be zombie lord and needed that exact spot to the advantage of the key lines for the ritual! He's in bed (grave, rather) with Bonnie Springs.

    Don't remember changing this.

  7. #207
    Member Thoth's Avatar
    Type
    INFP
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    AHJ 2006
    Posts
    805
    Quote Originally Posted by Catoptric View Post
    videos et al
    I don't think I've ever heard anything so densely stupid. A three year old with google could disprove such theory.

  8. #208
    The Experience Catoptric's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    1187 at Hundertwasser
    Posts
    5,202
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    I don't think I've ever heard anything so densely stupid. A three year old with google could disprove such theory.
    Are you a three year old?

    Numerous people called around at the hospitals and people admitted it was a drill; and all of the victims were given free hospital stay (because it keeps the evidence down? Because the people didn't have any gunshot wounds though were on the ground? Because the morgue seems to have been unable to account for how many were actually involved despite it being a very finite claim as to what happened?)

    A lot of slip ups occurred with the incident. People have been proven to be known actors.



    People probably did die, and many didn't believe it was fake, however it is clear that it was hallmarked with various clues to it being "fake."
    Last edited by Catoptric; 10-12-2017 at 07:35 PM.

  9. #209
    Member Thoth's Avatar
    Type
    INFP
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    AHJ 2006
    Posts
    805
    Quote Originally Posted by Catoptric View Post
    Are you a three year old?

    Numerous people called around at the hospitals and people admitted it was a drill; and all of the victims were given free hospital stay (because it keeps the evidence down? Because the people didn't have any gunshot wounds though were on the ground? Because the morgue seems to have been unable to account for how many were actually involved despite it being a very finite claim as to what happened?)

    A lot of slip ups occurred with the incident. People have been proven to be known actors.

    People probably did die, and many didn't believe it was fake, however it is clear that it was hallmarked with various clues to it being "fake."
    I rarely use forum emotes, but when I do I mean them utterly.


  10. #210
    Your Huckleberry lethe's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,146
    I can't believe I'm biting...

    So... You think the ppl who worked at the hospitals could see it was fake? So like, if most my family and half my friends worked at these hospitals and morgue and billing, I might have more of an inside scoop than those who made calls and claim they heard it was a drill?

    Maybe of other parts of my immediate family are part of the groups responsible for handling this stuff and DO have drills and interdepartment tests and games going on secretly all around might have some insight?

    Edit to add: yes, I have heard about times when legitimate "safety" measures were suggested to be called drills if they had to be used to avoid panic.
    Don't remember changing this.

Similar Threads

  1. Mass Panic
    By Fitz in forum Psychology & Sociology
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-26-2017, 02:31 AM
  2. 19 killed in mass stabbing spree
    By Hephaestus in forum News, Culture & History
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-26-2016, 04:14 PM
  3. Orlando Pulse Shooting
    By jyng1 in forum News, Culture & History
    Replies: 203
    Last Post: 06-24-2016, 12:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •