Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do the INTP dance

Type
    INTP

Do the INTP dance

How do you feel about dancing? Do you despise it? Do you have some moves? Music/clubbing/dancing is such a large part of culture that most of us have probably been expected to / wanted to move our bodies in a coordinated fashion to music at some point. How has this gone for you?

Type
    INTP
    I am not a good dancer, but I enjoy it at times.

Even took ballroom dancing lessons with the wife. I'm a foot taller than her, so I'm sure it looked interesting.

Type
    xxxx
    I despise dancing and am horrible at it. If dancing is kind of like a mating call I think I might die alone.
    "I fucking hate the cold!" - Wim Hof

art and flowers: https://www.instagram.com/cloudlilt/

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I'll rarely be the one saying, "Let's go out and dance" but I don't mind it. I used to like dancing as a way to release stress (alcohol isn't optional in this case). I haven't done it in a few months. It gets harder to find people who might want to go with you at this age.
    Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao

Type
    INTP
    I used to hate it in all forms, but I tried some informal drunk dancing last year and that was actually fun. But formal dancing, no. I don't have much coordination.

Type
    INTP
    I'm a terrible dancer, but I don't hate dancing. I don't need to be drunk to dance, but some alcohol does help. I know I'm going to look foolish if I dance, so I'll only do it in situations where I'm okay with that.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Dancing IS foolish.

Banned
    Type
    INTP
    I would dance as long as no one expected me to be good at it.

Type
    INTP
    Do you guys feel more in touch with your physicality with movements other than dance (e.g. martial arts, yoga, gymnastics...)?

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Do you guys feel more in touch with your physicality with movements other than dance (e.g. martial arts, yoga, gymnastics...)?
    No, I feel equally in touch with my physicality in other areas. However, I wonder about the stereotype that men or women who don't like dancing are supposed to be bad in bed, because I don't think this is true.