Thread: Where do you market yourself?

Type
    ISFP

Where do you market yourself?

i was wondering if someone knows any website where i can add my skills, experience and blabla, and i see how useful i am compared to other people in the world, i guess by some data comparison
    and ofc it still wouldn't be able to know how good you are cuz ofc you can say you are amazing at i dunno, 3Dsmax or Photoshop and be delusional
    but i would find it far more interesting than all of those IQ bullcrap tests

Quote Originally Posted by PureViolence View Post
    i was wondering if someone knows any website where i can add my skills, experience and blabla, and i see how useful i am compared to other people in the world, i guess by some data comparison
    and ofc it still wouldn't be able to know how good you are cuz ofc you can say you are amazing at i dunno, 3Dsmax or Photoshop and be delusional
    but i would find it far more interesting than all of those IQ bullcrap tests
    PV, why is this statement in this thread? As a Mod, it's the grossest derail I've ever witnessed. Honestly.

Edit: Moved it for you. Split from The Feminization of Society.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatloveihave View Post
    I don't find you a potential threat to human society, you're not crazy. Feces.