Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 95

Thread: pls notice me

  1. #1
    Member chalimoe's Avatar
    Type
    INXP
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    666/nb/hell
    Posts
    45

    pls notice me

    Sup. I was on INTP Central but don't remember my username. I often join forums, post twice, lurk for a week and never come back again.

    I'm an artist, designer and reluctant developer. I just completed my honours thesis about internet culture and its effect on the art object. Really I just wanted an excuse to call myself a CERTIFIED EXPERT IN MEMES. Read my thesis here; https://senpai-pls-notice-my-art.tumblr.com/

    I enjoy animu, mango, pre-2009 memes, post-ironic vaporwave memes, and embracing my femininity after being an asshole "cool girl" who is "not like other girls".

    You can find me elsewhere;
    http://chali.moe/
    https://twitter.com/chalimoe_xo
    https://www.instagram.com/chalimoe/

    AMA✨

  2. #2
    Member Mxx's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,324
    Ugh. Really? 14?

    The last thing Ptah needs right now is to have to come up with a policy to restrict self claiming underage members from accessing Adult section content.
    Maybe this site just needs an 18+ registration policy.

  3. #3
    Member chalimoe's Avatar
    Type
    INXP
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    666/nb/hell
    Posts
    45
    fix'd

  4. #4
    Member Mxx's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,324
    Quote Originally Posted by chalimoe View Post
    fix'd
    Fixed your physical age, or fixed your sock age?

    How old are you, for the legal record?

  5. #5
    malarkey oxyjen's Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by chalimoe View Post
    fix'd


    Well, that's one way to take care of the problem. Too bad the cat's out of the bag already! Welcome.

  6. #6
    Member chalimoe's Avatar
    Type
    INXP
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    666/nb/hell
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxx View Post
    Fixed your physical age, or fixed your sock age?

    How old are you, for the legal record?
    Sock age? I don't understand. I'm not wearing socks.

    25. Unfortunately I am not a child genius that completed an honours degree at 14 years old
    Last edited by chalimoe; 10-18-2017 at 03:24 PM. Reason: learning how this reply with quote thing works

  7. #7
    Merry Christmas
    Type
    INFP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    near a castle
    Posts
    3,655
    Your thesis sounds fascinating! I'll read it when I have the time.

    Since you're an artist, do you think the thoughts you developed in your thesis influence your art?

  8. #8
    Member Mxx's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,324
    Quote Originally Posted by chalimoe View Post
    Sup. I was on INTP Central but don't remember my username. I often join forums, post twice, lurk for a week and never come back again.

    I'm an artist, designer and reluctant developer. I just completed my honours thesis about internet culture and its effect on the art object. Really I just wanted an excuse to call myself a CERTIFIED EXPERT IN MEMES. Read my thesis here; https://senpai-pls-notice-my-art.tumblr.com/

    I enjoy animu, mango, pre-2009 memes, post-ironic vaporwave memes, and embracing my femininity after being an asshole "cool girl" who is "not like other girls".

    You can find me elsewhere;
    http://chali.moe/
    https://twitter.com/chalimoe_xo
    https://www.instagram.com/chalimoe/

    AMA✨
    Quote Originally Posted by chalimoe View Post
    Sock age? I don't understand. I'm not wearing socks.

    25. Unfortunately I am not a child genius that completed an honours degree at 14 years old
    You suck at your studies if you don't know what a sock is.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Starjots's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,057

  10. #10
    Member Mxx's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Starjots View Post
    I saw your edit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •