Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Flat Earth Syndrome?

Type
    INTP
    I've heard people say they wish there were a TV show about a group of Flat Earthers sailing around looking for the edge of the world.

I would probably watch that.

I also would like to watch a debate between a Flat Earther and a Hollow Earther.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptah View Post
    No history, no exposition, no anecdote or argument changes the invariant: we are all human beings, and some humans are idiots.

Type
    INXX
    The only reason I think the world is flat is that it is.

A wise man(also a member here) once said, "It's too funny to not be true!"
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Mexico View Post
    I also would like to watch a debate between a Flat Earther and a Hollow Earther.
    I'm just thinking about it. I want to see this.
    Some days you're the bug; some days you're the feature.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Damned
    Type
    INFJ
    I just saw someone mentioned me on a thread that has now been closed where they said i believed in flat earth

I have never anywhere said i believe in flat earth

I personally think the flat earth thing is a big psyop to discredit the wider truth movement

On a deeper level though if this reality is just energy condensed into a slow vibration then the physicality of the earth is just an illusion and the shape of it becomes a moot point which is what believers in the holographic universe school of thought would argue

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    On a deeper level though if this reality is just energy condensed into a slow vibration then the physicality of the earth is just an illusion and the shape of it becomes a moot point which is what believers in the holographic universe school of thought would argue

... and this is why it isn't a stretch to suppose you believe in a flat earth; as in, a "wtf" crackpot theory such as others you espouse ad nauseam.

Damned
    Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptah View Post
    ... and this is why it isn't a stretch to suppose you believe in a flat earth; as in, a "wtf" crackpot theory such as others you espouse ad nauseam.
    i don't subscribe to the flat earth theory

i think it is part of a technique called 'poisoning the well' where intelligence agencies seek to put out false information in order to discredit a target group

The truth movement is growing as more and more people seek answers to things so they have to try and discredit it so they get their operatives to frequent the platforms that are part of that movement in order to talk about utter crap in order to discredit through association the wider movement

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    i don't subscribe to the flat earth theory

i think it is part of a technique called 'poisoning the well' where intelligence agencies seek to put out false information in order to discredit a target group

The truth movement is growing as more and more people seek answers to things so they have to try and discredit it so they get their operatives to frequent the platforms that are part of that movement in order to talk about utter crap in order to discredit through association the wider movement
    The truth movement isn't growing, but the idiot movement is.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)