Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bash different prescription meds and the side effects we've experienced

Type
    INFP
    Seconding codeine for shitty breathing issues. Took a t3 with codeine and some cough syrup one day and ended up spending the night reminding myself to breathe as my lungs burned unholy.

Seroquel: low blood pressure. Fainting in public/ work is a good way to fuck up your life. Only times I've ever fainted and that giant wave of black combined with ears ringing and feeling your gi track let go are horrifing. Thank god I don't eat breakfast.

Latuda: do you like having control of your eyes? I do! Mine eyes occasionally do the tango when I try to focus.
    Oh fuck it, Its the 90's.

Type
    INTP
    Topamax - Recommended if you enjoy not being able to think clearly and forgetting words. Has a nickname dopamax for a reason. Also, makes carbonated beverages taste like metal and gives you tingling sensations in your extremities. Gave me a headache for 3 straight months while I was on it, and then another month after I was off. Reason for taking it to begin with... headache prevention.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vison View Post
    Seconding codeine for shitty breathing issues. Took a t3 with codeine and some cough syrup one day and ended up spending the night reminding myself to breathe as my lungs burned unholy.

Seroquel: low blood pressure. Fainting in public/ work is a good way to fuck up your life. Only times I've ever fainted and that giant wave of black combined with ears ringing and feeling your gi track let go are horrifing. Thank god I don't eat breakfast.

Latuda: do you like having control of your eyes? I do! Mine eyes occasionally do the tango when I try to focus.
    I have no idea what Latuda is, but it sounds like something you'd take to make your farts more melodic.

Type
    INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by starla View Post
    I have no idea what Latuda is, but it sounds like something you'd take to make your farts more melodic.
    It's generic name is pronounced "loo rASS i done"
    Oh fuck it, Its the 90's.