Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Those Asians

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    I think we should split Asia in two. I don't know, maybe based on how many denisovan genes they have.

I think it should be Asia and Oriental Asia.

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    Whips out moral license

Type
    INTP
    I like the statues. I never saw the pig one before. The cats are all over. That's the guy who remembered me after coming back from China after like 10 years.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    INTP
    FYI, I bought one of those lucky cats on a holiday over 10 years ago. I've even been pretty good about keeping a battery in it (like 90% uptime) since it uses so little juice. I've even taped the odd lottery ticket to it's waving arm. You know how many lottery jackpots I have scored? Fucking zero that's how many. Damn superstitious Asians. All those dead bears and tigers aren't going to help anyone get a boner either.

Type
    xxxx
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Senseye View Post
    FYI, I bought one of those lucky cats on a holiday over 10 years ago. I've even been pretty good about keeping a battery in it (like 90% uptime) since it uses so little juice. I've even taped the odd lottery ticket to it's waving arm. You know how many lottery jackpots I have scored? Fucking zero that's how many. Damn superstitious Asians. All those dead bears and tigers aren't going to help anyone get a boner either.

It's probably because you have bad feng shui.
    I fucking hate the cold! - Wim Hof

Check out my art. https://www.instagram.com/karililt/