Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stream of Consciousness

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    today my bf saw me with head bowed outside and thought i was praying but i told him i was just doing stream of consciousness chicken sounds really softly and he laughed. it made me understand religious people a little more, like psychologically prayer probably has the exact same effect. today i wasn't exhausted, just tired, and i strangely had a lot of energy, but maybe it's not energy, just a sort of high that comes from long-term exhaustion, delirium. i was thinking about creativity. what it is is really a combination of hard work and problem-solving, like 80% hard work though. i don't know what the fuck else it could be right now since associations don't take fuel or motivation. god, now i feel tired. i forgot what it was in the shower that made me chuckle like a huckleberry but that phrase chuckle like a huckleberry was something i came up with in the shower and it made me chuckle like a huckleberry. i'm really weird and i'm glad i'm not single cuz i'm thinking now about how slowly i have to let somebody in on my weirdness. i'm a really weird girlfriend. i wonder if this thread would get more participation if it had some sort of weekly theme or prompt, something like an open-ended phrase to be a starting point, "a post-human future." i like the idea of an AI revolution and the future not belonging to humans, admittedly, but the idea took a long time to grow on me. i was also thinking about the reason this isn't a blog but in the playground. it's cuz i believe life should be playful. i wanted this stream of consciousness to be a sort of play and social activity. life should be playful and it should be played but not in the way games are played, cuz keeping score isn't reality and matter doesn't give a fuck about the concept. well i feel the contact in my left eye sliding around so i have to take it out now and put it back in and hope it stays in one place. that's the problem with dry eyes.
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    oh my god everything is so stupid right now waste of fucking time but here i am being one with everything stupid. i don't know what i mean by that but i'm really detached from everything that needs to get done right now and idk what's wrong with me but i know no one can help. maybe i should just go to bed, then at least i'd "get something done" (sleep), but i can't get over how pointless everything is right now and it's so fucking hard getting over the hump that is mondays and tuesday goddammit, where did the time go? i haven't been drinking enough water but the whole point of getting the water dispenser was to make sure i did hahaha. stupid. i could lie down and sleep right now but i have to get up and go do night stuff and then get back and get comfortable again but there's no guarantee. everything's so tiny and unfair.

i just remembered that my bathroom is covered in the smell of death oh my fucking gooooood. i mean at any point during the decomposition process does it start to smell kinda like cheese? at first i thought it was the pipes but i think it's probably a rodent or some other small animal that died in the ceiling or in the pipes and ISN'T THAT JUST AWESOME? why is everything doing all this shit guh
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    i'm procrastinating and actually this is really important to my creative process, my brain needs downtime. somehow i always get things done on time so i trust myself at this point that everything's gonna be ok. it's still really miserable though and there's so much to do and my back hurts and my arm hurts but at least my radishes are sprouting. at this very moment i have three sprouts. i was doing some research on keyhole gardens and i'd like to build one one day and plant greens and maybe that's enough gardening, like i don't think i could manage much more than that without having it intrude into other parts of my life in a way i don't like. okay, this has served its purpose. lol is this what my brain wanted to say?

edit: i just had this thought. since radishes apparently grow like soooooooo fast according to everyone, i'm kinda interested in seeing a sprout pop up in front of me in real time, like THAT WOULD BE A FUCKIN TRIP. time travel. if i get home and have some time today i think i'll try that.
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD