Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Life Hacks.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner

Lightbulb Life Hacks.

As in, actual things that help you live life more efficiently, not those crappy DIY projects you see on the internet.

#1 When ordering food online, before you check out, spend a minute googling relevant coupons or deals.
    You can often get free delivery or save several quid on the total amount. I just saved 50% on an order because I spent 30 secs googling "coupon November [takeaway site]".

There's more where this incredible wisdom came from, but I'm just going to leave this here for now.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Am I the only one who sees a ton of dust when the sun shines in while making the bed? I do that shaky spreading of the blanket and it kicks up a bunch of dust. Instead of spreading the blanket gently I do the opposite now. I position my air cleaner and put it on turbo and shake out my blanket, then I'll often leave the room for a few minutes.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    Am I the only one who sees a ton of dust when the sun shines in while making the bed? I do that shaky spreading of the blanket and it kicks up a bunch of dust. Instead of spreading the blanket gently I do the opposite now. I position my air cleaner and put it on turbo and shake out my blanket, then I'll often leave the room for a few minutes.
    In terms of dust mite elimination, it may be more efficient to just vacuum your mattress when you change the sheets once a week.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    #1 When ordering food online, before you check out, spend a minute googling relevant coupons or deals.
    You can often get free delivery or save several quid on the total amount. I just saved 50% on an order because I spent 30 secs googling "coupon November [takeaway site]".

There's more where this incredible wisdom came from, but I'm just going to leave this here for now.
    #1b. When ordering food online, before you check out, double-check the contents of your cart.
    So that you won't end up with crispy chicken when it's really crispy duck you wanted.

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx

i've been driving for nearly half my life and have yet to parallel park this way. :X
    I was fine when I came, and fine when I left.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglypuff View Post
    [img]

i've been driving for nearly half my life and have yet to parallel park this way. :X
    Nice graphic but holy shit, that spelling. "Bumbers" and "parrale"? Feeling reminded of "how is prangent formed" for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Catoptric View Post
    [IMG]
    Please go back to Image Dominoes where you belong.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Also, this was supposed to be a serious thread, a collection of actually useful things.

You guys suck.

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx

i keep an imgur album of these tbh... lol.
    I was fine when I came, and fine when I left.

Type
    INTP
    My life hack regarding parallel parking: find a better spot. Use pull-thru parking as often as possible. I've found it's possible more than you'd expect if you aren't looking for it.

Obviously this varies with population density.
    For some, "how", not "why", is the fundamental unit of measure for curiosity. This divergence is neither parallel, nor straight. Where one might have a "why?-5" problem, it might only be a "how?-2" question. But then, there are also many things where the "why?" is immediately obvious but the "how?" is best measured in centuries of perpetual wonder. Both approaches have their drawbacks.

If one is superior, the other is unaware of it.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)