Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Life Hacks.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    There's no purpose for the adhesive in the center of nasal strips. The ends need it because they pull outwards. The center is just pressed against your nose as long as the ends have the adhesive. Why get more glue on your nose than necessary? I put a piece of tissue in the center. The flesh colored ones are made of a smellier plastic. I think the clear ones are healthier, though I think the glue is different. The clear ones have gooier glue that makes the strips easier to remove ("gentle") but I think more glue stays on your nose and probably penetrates deeper into your skin. It also penetrates more layers of tissue. I recommend three layers of two ply tissue. I tear off a strip from a tissue and fold it over twice. I have a whole technique that I won't get into.

I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

Type
    IXTP
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    I have a whole technique that I won't get into.
    The less the better.

facta non verba interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    INxx
    if you hate hang over grade dry heaving try this trick. drink a couple 16 oz cups of water. put your middle and index fingers* down your throat and quickly shove them to the back. this induces projectile vomiting. drink more water this time except do everything harder and puke again. digested crap should start coming up. do it a third time if you have the energy. then take 4 crushed 500 mg servings of acetametaphin. toss and wash. do a bump (JK). thank me later.

*the fingering trick takes practice but when you've got it down you'll feel like you've mastered both aspects of alcohol consumption.
    You write like a beautiful pear-shaped man with a voice that wants to be heard. I hear you John, ssh... *whispers* I hear you. *hugs John*

Type
    INTP
    1. you can have a perfectly hangover-free drinking spree so long as you remember to drink a pitcher of water before you go to sleep. the hangover is caused by dehydration so hydrating before you sleep prevents that.

2. if you want someone to open up to you, tell them something deeply personal to you first. subconsciously, this makes them feel that you two are intimate, so they are bound to tell you things they normally wouldn't.

3. if you want to find trustworthy associates, sprinkle your secrets (made up secrets are the best since you can afford to "lose" them) among your acquaintances with each acquaintance knowing a different secret. the secret that gets out will help you identify who is untrustworthy.

4. if you like someone, ignore them.