Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Life Hacks.

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    Also, this was supposed to be a serious thread, a collection of actually useful things.

You guys suck.
    what's considered useful? yours isn't useful to me, it's common sense when buying anything online and i don't order food delivery or buy groceries on the internet.

you also said no crappy DIY stuff but DIY is pretty useful to me (it's not anything i've posted yet). if i were to share DIY shit that changed my life, it'd be another crappy DIY thing you found on the internet.
    I was fine when I came, and fine when I left.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Clean burned on stovetop spills with a pan scraper and a little muscle. It also cleaned residue that accumulated on my kitchen table that even brushing with an abrasive wouldn't clean. It was so stubborn that I thought it was lacquer that was wearing away. Let some cleaning fluid soak in first, then if a sponge or brush doesn't work the scraper will.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Pan-Scr...YAAOSw4CFY07qB
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I make my own hanging box-bottom folders like this:

That's a piece of craft store tongue depressor.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

Type
    INTx
    If you foresee a night of heavy drinking, try to squeeze in a good work out beforehand. You may be in no condition for your exercise program the next day, or maybe even the following day.

Type
    xxxx
    I sweeten my long blacks with two marshmallows instead of two sugars. It's much more fun to play with.
    I fucking hate the cold! - Wim Hof

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by kali View Post
    I sweeten my long blacks with two marshmallows instead of two sugars. It's much more fun to play with.
    I've done that too!. But it's surprising how much less sweet it is.

Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    I've done that too!. But it's surprising how much less sweet it is.
    Have you tried cinnamon powder instead of choc powder on top of cappuccinos? That is also a game-changer.
    I fucking hate the cold! - Wim Hof

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by kali View Post
    Have you tried cinnamon powder instead of choc powder on top of cappuccinos? That is also a game-changer.
    I've yet to try cappuccino.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Get a battery bank with a flashlight, the 20,000 mAh models will recharge a smart phone up to five times, plus it will charge any other USB devices, such as e-readers GPS, tablets etc. Some newer models will even jump start a car!

When booking flights, consider looking for routes that have a stop in the city that you want to go to. Depending on competition/monopoly, the ticket may well be cheaper to the (incorrect) final destination, than the stop that you want to go to.

While demand is always the deciding factor Plane tickets are often best purchased within the 2-4 week window prior to travel, consider using the low fare finder to find the lowest fare average, the fare might also change depending on time of day, consider checking the price at different times.

Type
    INXj
    When you don't want advertisers to spy on your web searches (and visits), use your browser's incognito mode.
    Siriusly Black.