Polemarch, vanilla townie
    Quicktwist, town cop
    Robcore
    Squishy
    Sinny, vanilla townie
    LowIQLogan, vanilla townie
    Vison

🎃Only bold votes count.
    🎃You can change your vote at any time before the day phase ends.
    🎃Unless otherwise specified (see next rule), the sun will set exactly 48 hours after the time of this post, regardless of whether or not I'm around to say that it has ended.
    🎃A lynch (or no lynch) occurs when all players have voted and a simple majority is reached. If the deadline is reached without a simple majority, no lynch occurs.
    🎃Any of the roles from this list may be in play.
    🎃All night actions must be submitted by PM before the 12 hour night ends (if all votes are submitted sooner, the next day will start sooner). If I have not heard from you, I will presume you are not taking any action.
    🎃Do not quote, fabricate, or refer to my PM's.
    🎃If you feel an overwhelming compulsion to do something that could possibly be considered against the rules, ask me about it first via PM.
    🎃If you believe a mod error has been made or you disagree with any (in)action I took, please PM me immediately.
    🎃I won't answer any questions about another player's role.
    🎃If you have any questions about your role pm, please ask them privately.
    🎃Do not talk about this game anywhere else.
    🎃Keep personal attacks to a minimum. Do not bring drama from elsewhere on the forum into this game.
    🎃Do not meta-game by referencing me or what you perceive as my biases; everything is randomized.
    🎃Penalties may be placed on your team if you seriously neglect any of these rules.
    *rules adapted from mafiascum.net

🎃Daily Fun Fact: "In June 2006 a Rockingham school inquiry was launched after parents complained of the traumatic effects classroom Mafia was having on their fifth-grade children. Davidoff responded to the reports, saying that as a parent who had studied child psychology for 25 years, he felt that the game could "teach kids to distinguish right from wrong", and that the positive message of being honest could overcome the negative effects of an "evil narrator" moderating the game as if it were a scary story." (wikipedia)

Spoiler: Detailed Rules
    summary

There are 2 teams: mafia and townies. Mafiosos want to kill townies; townies want to kill mafiosos. You'll be told whether you're a townie or mafia in a pm at the start of the game. If you're a townie, you won't know which of the other players are townies and which ones are mafia. If you're mafia, you'll be told (via pm) who the other mafiosos and townies are.

The game is divided into "days" (48 hours each) and "nights" (12 hours each, or until all night actions are received).

Every day, one player can die. During this time, every player - mafia and townie - has the option of discussing suspects/brewing paranoia in the game thread and then bolding the name of his/her prime target, the person they most want to kill. At the end of the day, the person whose name has been bolded by the most players dies (they drift away to the graveyard thread and can't comment on the game anymore). Then, I will publicly reveal the real identity of that person. If they turn out to be a mafioso, yay for the townies. If you're a townie, you'll be shooting in the dark for the first couple of rounds, because there won't be many clues about who the mafiosos are, but slip-ups and insights will accumulate in the thread over time.

Every night, the townies have to go completely silent and cover their eyes, and the mafia gets to kill a townie. They discuss and vote in pm's (and then send the mod (me) the name of the agreed-upon townie). This has to happen by the end of the night. In the next day phase, I will reveal the name of the murdered townie, and discussion in the game thread can resume, with this new evidence in hand.

There are also special roles, which complicate the game. If you have a special role, you'll be told so in the first pm.

The game ends when the townies manage to kill all the mafia, or when the mafia outnumbers the townies.

Type
    INTP
    Present thoughts:

lethe: I believe she could get away with being heavily engaged and mafia. Lean town.
    Robcore: No strong opinion. Lean slightly scum for safety.
    Squishy: Scummy.
    Vison: slightly town, but with such low involvement, I'm not working with much.

Lynch or Lose.

Squishy
    People think they understand their own mortality, even when that understanding has just changed.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    Intp
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Present thoughts:

lethe: I believe she could get away with being heavily engaged and mafia. Lean town.
    Robcore: No strong opinion. Lean slightly scum for safety.
    Squishy: Scummy.
    Vison: slightly town, but with such low involvement, I'm not working with much.

Lynch or Lose.

Squishy
    lol.

And how do you know that it's "lynch or lose"? Only a mafia would know that for certain. There "could" be just 1 mafia left with 2 at the start. Town still doesn't know, but you seem to...

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
    lol.

And how do you know that it's "lynch or lose"? Only a mafia would know that for certain. There "could" be just 1 mafia left with 2 at the start. Town still doesn't know, but you seem to...
    We've already agreed that three mafia makes sense. One is dead. There are five of us. Math.
    People think they understand their own mortality, even when that understanding has just changed.

Type
    INTP
    Not many people talking, I'm interested in discussing the night kill.... But... I think from a mafia perspective killing LightLeak was the obvious move regardless of her text because we universally trusted her and she wasn't stupid. I don't think it means anything but if anyone can make a case otherwise, I'm willing to listen.

It's late game so I'm less weighted to taking risks against players who suck at playing town. I'll go more who I thought was scummy, which is squishy the most atm.

I trust heph. Could be swayed to Rob or Vison over squishy if there's a good case.

I really got a strong feel of town from logan at the end, his swan song of wisdom, plus I trust his judgement so I'd like us to look at that (and why I refused to vote for him at the end)

I agree that today has to count our we lose.

Everything I've read and feel tells me a spectrum, but I'm VERY willing fyi hear other arguments I hadn't considered. As for squishy, if you want to defend yourself with me, you might enlist
    If you another to do it. The shit you say is dumb, divisive, and often illogical. Plus, I'm 98% sure you are a sock.

If you truly town, get a defense that makes sense, put your ego aside and stop worrying if we think you and Sinny and (you) QT are good players (you are not, at least, not here)

Spectrum

(Trust most)
    Heph
    Violet
    Robcore
    Squishy
    (Trust least)
    Don't remember changing this.

Type
    INTP
    It IS lynch or lose

Squishy
    Don't remember changing this.

Type
    INTP
    Since we're all pretty sure even a success today will still leave us picking someone tomorrow, let's make this interesting.

Robcore

Tally:

Squishy (1)
    -------
    lethe

Robcore (1)
    -------
    KOI/Heph

Type
    INFP
    As I see things:

I think squishy is town, I've been swayed.

lethe I'm still undecided but leaning town. I think the meta game matters but she is blinded by it. There has been namecalling, an intolerance towards newcomers, alot of sympathy for the first timers and possibly an undeserved trust in heph. I haven't seen that username in years!

hephaestus! That big reveal threw things in the game a bit. Now, I'm thrilled your back (never gone! Still missed you) but this is still a mafia game. I still want to lean town but showing up like this AND being mafia would be a brilliant move, although I doubt your reasons have much to do with the game. More like icing.

Rob... I tried to extend you as much as sympathy as possible, being a noob myself but I keep thinking your dirty. Do you have a good reason why I shouldn't vote for you?
    Oh fuck it, Its the 90's.

Type
    INTP
    If there are 3 Mafia, then we have to literally get back to back successes...so go ahead and make things interesting, if you like...but give us something to work with.
    If you think I'm mafia, who would I be working with?
    Squishy? Vison? lethe? Yourself?
    I'm not ready to make my vote, yet...but when I do, I'll have chosen who to vote for on day 6, too.

Possible pairs:

Heph-lethe
    Heph-Squishy
    Heph-Vison
    Heph-Robcore

lethe-Squishy
    lethe-Vison
    lethe-Robcore

Vison-Squishy
    Vison-Robcore

Squishy-Robcore

By all means, take a look at me in the context of how I might be working with anyone, but do the same for everyone else, too. If we're correct in agreeing that there are 3 mafia, then one of those pairs is the entire remaining mafia team...and we need to be sussing out which pair is most likely.
    Looking at each person's voting in comparison to each other person's voting will take some time...not sure what other parameters to compare besides voting...but I'll try to get my vote up by tomorrow afternoon (installing some cabinets and baseboard/casings for my aunt...will be free once that's done). Tonight is reserved for analysis and...Stranger Things 2.
    ...the origin of emotional sickness lay in people’s belief that they were their personalities...
    "The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." ~Carl Jung

Type
    Intp
    I just want to say that if there are 2 mafia left, then if one Town votes another Town, the 2 mafia will jump on that and vote and the game will be over. So if you are Town, please be careful about voting.

I also agree with Vison's summary of Lethe and I think KOI/Heph and Lethe are the mafia team. I'll have to make a case later (just got home from work and going to sleep), but just the fact that they voted at the beginning here to try and bait any townies into putting up a vote against a townie is pretty suspect. Especially when my town reads, Rob and Vison, are on their list of targets...I think we got this. I don't think they played this right at all.

Oh yeah, and assuming there is 2 mafia let, then we've already seen Lethe and Heph vote, so we can conclude that their votes weren't a Town against a Town vote. I mean unless of course there is only 1 mafia left, which is of course still possible. Blorg could have thrown a curveball to make the game more interesting that way. Dunno. But based on normal mafia games and the number of players at start, there is usually 3 mafia in the game.