Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: the Ugh axiom

  1. #11
    Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,494
    Quote Originally Posted by jyng1 View Post
    When he was describing how he grabbed random women by the genitals?

    Is that illegal? Must be illegal... Can men go around just grabbing women by the pussy? Wouldn't "hello" get a better response? I wonder if someone just punched him in the face after he did that?
    That's the whole point. They were morally outraged and virtue signalling and come to find out they do the same shit if not worse

  2. #12
    malarkey oxyjen's Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,313
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky balbotox View Post
    A good example of this is seen with all of those Trump-hating Hollyweirdos who previously dogged on him for his locker room speak
    bUt ThEy ArE tHe OnEs MoLeStInG pEoPLe

    By the way: Lena Dunham molested her own sister

    FTR I think Trump's a bag of smashed assholes like most politicians; unlike me, a moral exemplar everyone should aspire to be like
    Seriously, you think a sick pervo like that would be voting for Trump. They're probably kicking themselves for being liberal, now they'll be cast out for their actions. If they were conservatives they would be sitting pretty with their careers. Probably making money from the whole thing! Dum dums.

  3. #13
    Senior Member jyng1's Avatar
    Type
    intp
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by oxyjen View Post
    If they were conservatives they would be sitting pretty with their careers. Probably making money from the whole thing! Dum dums.

    They'd get away with sexually assaulting their associates but only if they didn't support the transgender bathroom bill.

  4. #14
    Meae Musae Servus Hephaestus's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,169
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by oxyjen View Post
    Seriously, you think a sick pervo like that would be voting for Trump. They're probably kicking themselves for being liberal, now they'll be cast out for their actions. If they were conservatives they would be sitting pretty with their careers. Probably making money from the whole thing! Dum dums.
    You'd think they'd learn from the example liberals set with the Clintons and the Kennedys.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

    --Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

  5. #15
    facta non verba interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    INxx
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,224
    Ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Jan Bonclay
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” ― Malcolm X

  6. #16
    Meae Musae Servus Hephaestus's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,169
    INTPx Award Winner
    Is this where I axiom what happened this time?
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

    --Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

  7. #17
    Member Karl Pilkington's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Manc
    Posts
    53

  8. #18
    singularity precursor Limes's Avatar
    Type
    INTJ
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    6,953
    INTPx Award Winner

  9. #19
    facta non verba interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    INxx
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    I listened to this multiple times and loved it. Good one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Jan Bonclay
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” ― Malcolm X

  10. #20
    singularity precursor Limes's Avatar
    Type
    INTJ
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    6,953
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by interprétation erronée View Post
    I listened to this multiple times and loved it. Good one.
    Here's one that I only just discovered myself, watching the documentary on Sixto Rodriguez.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •