Thread: Human waste in unauthorized areas

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner

Human waste in unauthorized areas

Who cleans it up? In high school I got a friend to shit in a bag and dump it on a chair in the library. The chairs were varnished wood in those days. It looked to me like a librarian cleaned it up but I tried not to look suspicious so I didn't monitor things too closely. Would the maintenance crew refuse such a task? Is the protocol to call in an outside contractor?
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

Indoors, at my school, an environmental services technician cleans it up. Outdoors, no such luck: there is still a pile of human dookie in one of the parking garages still (not technically outdoors though). There was a pile of human dookie on a concrete bench near the entrance of one of the buildings, but rain washed that away. There is still a doo doo outline though.

Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    I got a friend to shit in a bag and dump it on a chair in the library
    Is he in prison currently? How did his life ravel out?

Type
    Intp
    That's pretty gross.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
    That's pretty gross.
    you are gross
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

Type
    ISFP
    I thought this thread was about unqualified people taking jobs of qualified people.
    Like me working as an illustrator without having a degree on it.
    I think that could be an interesting discussion.

Anyway, when I was in Lithuania, I spent my first month living with a Lithuanian old lady who was kind of crazy, she was cool but had a fucked up side.
    We started having small arguments related to buying food, sharing it, and so on. Then she started compiling about noises at night, like me going to kitchen to grab some water and waking her up in the process. I swear I couldn't be more silent and careful.
    Then she started waking up in the middle of the night and drying her hair with a dryer. I had to ask if she was OK, she said it was hot in her bed. Temperature was around 5 degrees or less at that time.
    After a while discussions got bigger, always by her side, then she got pissed when I brought a girl to spend the night with me, they even had a small chat morning after. After some days I brought another girl.
    She passed by our room and screamed, PV I'm getting jealous, are you with other girl????
    Obviously it was her sense of humour, not that she actually was jealous. So I told the girl to leave and meet other day. (Actually funny that with that same girl almost had public sex, cuz we were far from each other home and she was toooooo excited xD)
    Then she started pooing outside the toilet, like next to it, then she asked me to leave.
    I was obviously already looking for a flat anyways.
    It was weird cleaning her poo so I could poo in peace.
    Last edited by PureViolence; 11-13-2017 at 01:58 AM.

Type
    INtP
    Where do you people live that there are people pooping willy nilly in public?!

Quote Originally Posted by PureViolence View Post
    We started having small arguments related to buying food, sharing it, and so on....

It was weird cleaning her poo so I could poo in peace.
    that escalated quickly. this is the best story I've ever read 10/10

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky balbotox View Post
    that escalated quickly. this is the best story I've ever read 10/10
    I have to agree.

I thought that this thread was going to be about novel solutions to human waste, like composting toilets on a large scale.

They tried to impose it on an apartment complex in China IIRC...

This was it. Erdos.

http://www.susana.org/en/knowledge-h...ry/details/232

https://www.chinadialogue.net/articl...le-experience-
    Too bad, Lady Une. You were far too lenient.
    As a soldier, yes. But as a civilian I lived an austere life.

Type
    intp
    The French have a habit of getting caught doing unsavoury stuff here... If you're French and visiting it's probably a good idea not to blow up boats in the harbour and don't have a crap in the gutter right in front of a security camera. http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-ze...C45a9U.twitter.