Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Charles Manson

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I thought so too. The Onion Field is also engrossing.

I was disappointed in both cases that CA didn't have the death penalty.
    The manson killers were sentenced with the death penalty, but yeah...CA Supreme Court ruling commuted all death sentence penalties.

I haven't read Onion Field. I got a backlog of books, might have to add that one as well.

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by oxyjen View Post
    You say "mind control" flippantly, like it's so easy and everyone has a switch in the back to flip to take over control of them.

How does one achieve "mind control" over another person?
    mind control can take many forms but the stuff that the CIA was messing about with was things like the use of mind bending drugs as well as trauma based mind control

trauma based mind control involves inflicting such horrific acts upon or in front of a person that their mind actually dissasociates from reality, which is to mean that it schisms off a part of itself and creates an 'alter' personality

In this way the person develops a split personality

The CIA were interested in this method in order to create 'manchurian candidate' assassins who could be 'triggered' to attack a certain target at a certain time however beta kitten programming is about creating sex slaves

Hollywood and the music industry is rife with mind control and many of the symbols of project monarch mind control such as the monarch butterfly appear in pop music videos

Often subjects of mind control will have some sort of crisis around the age of 30 as their main personality seeks to reassert itself and take control and that's when they will be taken into 'rehab' to have their programming redone

Did that bitch that married him get all his murder money? Did that get anulled?

Type
    xNxx
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    Hollywood and the music industry is rife with mind control and many of the symbols of project monarch mind control such as the monarch butterfly appear in pop music videos
    Fuck I knew it

I don't deserve you unless it's some kind of hidden message
    To show me life is precious
    Then I guess it's true
    But to tell truth, I really never knew
    Til I met you. See I was lost and confused
    Twisted and used up
    Knew a better life existed but thought that I missed it

Type
    xNxx
    Quote Originally Posted by flurps View Post
    Did that bitch that married him get all his murder money? Did that get anulled?
    I'm still sad she didn't make him into a traveling wax museum.

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by stuck View Post
    Fuck I knew it
    the beta sex kittens usually wear leopard skin stuff

other mind control symbolism is taken from the movies alice and wonderland and the wizard of oz which are often played in the background as the subject is being traumatised; they are invited to 'go over the rainbow' ie to dissasociate

Type
    xNxx
    the beta sex kittens usually wear leopard skin stuff

other mind control symbolism is taken from the movies alice and wonderland and the wizard of oz which are often played in the background as the subject is being traumatised; they are invited to 'go over the rainbow' ie to dissasociate
    How does this relate to the gold standard and the Fed?

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Often subjects of mind control will have some sort of crisis around the age of 30 as their main personality seeks to reassert itself and take control and that's when they will be taken into 'rehab' to have their programming redone

I take it you're not 30 yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Heh. We've been here years now.

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by stuck View Post
    How does this relate to the gold standard and the Fed?
    oooh tying in mind control to the gold standard and the fed.....i reckon i could give that a go...

So one theory has the saudi house of saud sharing mind control methods with the CIA; those methods have been used in the middle east for a very long time for example they were used by the assassins back in the time of the crusades to create suicidal assassins to carry out political killings

A famous story tells of the arab nationalist leader saladin travelling with his army towards the mountain headquarters of the assassins to kill the old man of the mountain, the chief of the order, Rashid ad-Din Sinan. Whilst camped near the mountain fortress saladin awoke one morning in his tent to find a dagger on the pillow next to him. The old man of the mountain had sent a warning to saladin that he could reach him at any time and end his life. Saladin withdrew his army.

The move to depeg the currency from the gold standard handed huge power to the oligarchs who controlled the fed because it meant that currency was an abstract concept. This meant that they could print as much of it as they liked as it had no tangible basis. Their fiat (paper) currency was the dollar on which they put the eye above the pyramid which some people associated with the Roshaniyya order of sufis

Its likely that both Rashid ad-Din Sinan and the roshaniyya had connections with the grand lodge in cairo
    Last edited by mara; 11-20-2017 at 10:10 PM.

Type
    xNxx
    I need alice in wonderland, the fed, charles manson, the wizard of oz and maybe the moon landing.