0 0%
  • not attractive - heterosexual

7 87.50%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How attractive are SJW men?

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglypuff View Post
    i think it's become an alt-right code word, a way of framing your position vs everything/everybody else. and to me whoever says it without irony is a right-winger.

it's kinda like how leftists have a tendency to use "liberal" as an insult, which of course i don't find idiotic.
    I think the whole left v's right thing is mostly BS

I think the monopoly capitalist oligarchs control both wings of the political system and are playing both ends against the middle

It's hegelian dialectics.

The historian carrol quigley explained what they were upto in his book 'tragedy and hope':

“The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies... is a foolish idea. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies.”
    ― Carroll Quigley

Doesn't matter if you vote republican or democrat you're still going to see the SMART grid rise

the dictionary definition of 'liberal' is:
    '' Favoring reform, open to new ideas, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; not bound by traditional thinking; broad-minded. ''

Which would make me extremely liberal

Type
    INFJ
    A sitting member of congress admits that the democrats and republicans work together to fleece taxpayers on behalf of special interests

FULL MEASURE: October 1, 2017 - Bucking the System

Type
    ISFP
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    you may like this one too:

Mothers vs Fathers: Too much empathy creates narcissistic children - Warren Farrell speech & protest
    Thanks going to watch now.
    Also,
    Found the paper, it was good. Had a lot of limitations, but still really good. Maybe she was just awkward in the video.

Type
    INTP
    @mara, we have a place to dump all these youtube "documentaries". Reinforced with a perfect protective tinfoil sphere.
    "All my heroes are dead" - John Zorn

"It's not selfish if you hate yourself"

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    @mara, we have a place to dump all these youtube "documentaries". Reinforced with a perfect protective tinfoil sphere.
    who said anything about 'documentaries'?

they are simply video clips of people speaking

another format for conveying information from another persons head is a quotation or a transcript however watching someone speak is a very approachable way to get information

maybe the problem is that you don't like what you are hearing?

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    who said anything about 'documentaries'?

they are simply video clips of people speaking

another format for conveying information from another persons head is a quotation or a transcript however watching someone speak is a very approachable way to get information

maybe the problem is that you don't like what you are hearing?
    Look at the thread you're posting in. Unless you've got proper context for crackpot video spam, you'll find others will appreciate it being shared in its proper place. It will be ignored anyway.
    "All my heroes are dead" - John Zorn

"It's not selfish if you hate yourself"

If you're talking about some neckbeard holding up a sign about why they need feminism then sure, unattractive.

But SJW isn't a clearly defined class, and those that make it into memes are going to be the least desirable. I know plenty of attractive people who could be described as SJW, even if I don't agree with their views. This thread is a malicious circlejerk.

Type
    ISFP
    Quote Originally Posted by MySweetInsanity View Post
    If you're talking about some neckbeard holding up a sign about why they need feminism then sure, unattractive.

But SJW isn't a clearly defined class, and those that make it into memes are going to be the least desirable. I know plenty of attractive people who could be described as SJW, even if I don't agree with their views. This thread is a malicious circlejerk.
    u must be an sjw

Type
    ISFP
    TRIGGERRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

You must be an incel.