Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Toxic Aluminium in the vaccines

Senior Member Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    infj
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    is the earths crust being injected into peoples muscle?

because it is when aluminium is injected into muscle that it causes a response from your immune system whereby it is able to travel over the blood brain barrier and then affect your gene function
    Ever heard of erosion? Wind and water are creating microscopic nano aluminum particles that are everywhere...even in you. I can't believe you don't know about this. Fucking sheep.
    Maybe there's a God above
    But all I've ever learned from love
    Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you
    And it's not a cry that you hear at night
    It's not somebody who's seen the light
    It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Type
    INTP
    I have posted this clip already but perhaps you missed it so i'll post it again.
    You don't need to do that. I'm aware. I think posting all the videos and copy-pasting the full text of articles and studies is turning people against you. I think concision would enhance your ability to persuade.

Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by pensive_pilgrim View Post
    I think posting all the videos and copy-pasting the full text of articles and studies

He's just copy pasting from another forum. You can find them when you google search what he's posting...

Type
    INTP
    Lets not derail this otherwise informative and lively thread with the food issue...that needs its own thread but it is definately worth looking into because there are a raft of aspects to be explored including food additives, artificial sweetners, glyphosate from pesticides and various carcinogenic ingrediants etc

Not to mention the high use of corn syrup, sugar and also GMO's
    Why is a whole-istic thinker being so atomistic? Not additives: food. The additives are a red herring because overall, mortality has dropped as food additive use has increased. It's obviously food itself that is the principle issue and the more we get away from it, the better overall we are. These days, the food problem has become so overwhelming our bodies are starting to noticeably reject our staples! The sudden rise in gluten allergies, like every food allergy, is our bodies trying to tell us to stop using food. The warning signs are obvious but the GRAS-fed sheeple won't wake up and realize that of the top ten causes of death, about half are from food related ailments. Not additives: food.
    For some, "how", not "why", is the fundamental unit of measure for curiosity. This divergence is neither parallel, nor straight. Where one might have a "why?-5" problem, it might only be a "how?-2" question. But then, there are also many things where the "why?" is immediately obvious but the "how?" is best measured in centuries of perpetual wonder. Both approaches have their drawbacks.

If one is superior, the other is unaware of it.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I remember having a conversation on a similar topic with @Robcore and though we never agreed, it was an excellent conversation in which I came to understand his point of view, even though I did not share it (and he's wrong and I'm right @Robcore ). I like conversations in which another's point of view differs from my own provided we are giving and receiving insight into our perspectives.

You aren't providing any of that. This thread reminds me of arguments with my Mom about religion. My Mom shows me things that, from her own point of view, cannot fail to persuade, and then cannot comprehend it when the people who she is arguing with because they don't share her perspective, surprise surprise, don't see things the same way she does. How can I not be moved by her bible quotes? How can I possibly ignore the word of God himself, she wonders? If I ever decide to try to convince my mother that god doesn't exist, I won't use arguments that would work on me, I'd use arguments that would work on her. (I won't though. I don't think it would be a good idea to take away her faith. Some people need that and she epitomizes the type. I may be a little left brained, but I'm not cruel.)

Why would you repost a video that didn't move anyone the first time you posted it while chastising your target audience for not getting it the first time. Did you expect that to work? All this stuff you've posted and I'm not sitting here thinking about whether or not I should become an antivaxxer, I am sitting here wondering why you think that would work. Like, what thought process led to that? I really want to know. I mean you don't have to tell me. Just because I ask a question doesn't give me the right to know the answer, but that's my burning question.
    Last edited by Sistamatic; 12-06-2017 at 10:26 PM.
    Insults are effective only where emotion is present. -- Spock, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" Stardate 3468.1.

I'm not avoiding socializing I'm helping socializing avoid me! --MoneyJungle

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by mara
    50% of the rise in autism prevalence is unexplained
    Actual prevalence notwithstanding, rise being a false premise, I imagine a perceived rise could be attributed to factors similarly behind such for adhd. Depending on your perspective it's creeping overdiagnosis, or diagnosis for that which did not receive diagnosis generations ago. Bring any introverted or distracted kid in for assessment with the concern for either diagnosis and you can get the label slapped on just like that, with prescription medication forthcoming. I was "diagnosed" twice with adhd and twice it was bullshit. Easily explains that away, though it's anecdotal.
    "All my heroes are dead" - John Zorn

"It's not selfish if you hate yourself"

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Actual prevalence notwithstanding, rise being a false premise, I imagine a perceived rise could be attributed to factors similarly behind such for adhd. Depending on your perspective it's creeping overdiagnosis, or diagnosis for that which did not receive diagnosis generations ago. Bring any introverted or distracted kid in for assessment with the concern for either diagnosis and you can get the label slapped on just like that, with prescription medication forthcoming. I was "diagnosed" twice with adhd and twice it was bullshit. Easily explains that away, though it's anecdotal.
    well diagnosis for things like ADHD can be a grey area because with a lot of disorders we are really talking about psychiatrists looking at BEHAVIOURS and then assigning certain clusters or patterns of behaviours to 'DISORDERS'

But with autism we are really seeing an effect on neurodevelopment

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by pensive_pilgrim View Post
    You don't need to do that. I'm aware. I think posting all the videos and copy-pasting the full text of articles and studies is turning people against you. I think concision would enhance your ability to persuade.
    I made some lovely concise posts setting out the points of this thread at the very beginning

then i was attacked and called a 'liar' so that didn't work out so well

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Ever heard of erosion? Wind and water are creating microscopic nano aluminum particles that are everywhere...even in you. I can't believe you don't know about this. Fucking sheep.
    are you sure that there couldn't be another source of aluminium nanoparticulates in the atmosphere?

but you are ignoring the point of this thread which was explained very clearly at the start, which is that aluminium when injected into muscle causes an immune response where macrophages eat up the aluminium and then carry it over the blood brain barrier

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by jyng1 View Post
    There you go lying again...
    Glyphosate is an ingredient in ROUNDUP herbicide spray