Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Thread: Toxic Aluminium in the vaccines

Type
    INtP
    Return of Polio To Nigeria 2005
    Accusations by Islamic preachers that vaccines are part of an American anti-Islamic plot are threatening efforts to combat a measles epidemic that has killed hundreds of Nigerian children, health workers say.
    Government officials play down the anti-vaccine sentiment, but all the measles deaths have been in Nigeria’s north, where authorities had to suspend polio immunizations last year after hard-line clerics fanned similar fears of that vaccine.
    Nigeria, whose 130 million people make it Africa’s most populous nation, has recorded 20,859 measles cases so far this year. At least 589 victims have died, most of them children younger than 5 and all in the north, the Nigerian Red Cross and the U.N. World Health Organization say.
    Southern Nigeria, which is mainly Christian, had only 253 measles cases, and no deaths.
    Health services are much better in the south. But the anti-vaccination sentiment in the north, evident from interviews with parents, seems to be a factor.
    “Since the polio controversy, I have not presented any of my children for immunization because my husband said I should not,” said Ramatou Mohammed, who was at Abdullahi Wase Hospital seeking treatment for her baby, Miriam, for a measles rash.
    “I heard on the radio that the vaccine was contaminated. I still don’t trust any vaccine,” the 28-year-old mother of four added.
    Her views were echoed by others in the waiting room at the hospital in Kano, which is in the worst-hit state, with nearly 7,000 cases, including 155 deaths, since Jan. 1.
    In 2003, Islamic clerics claimed the United States was using polio vaccine to sterilize Muslims or contaminate them with the AIDS virus. They ordered a boycott in messages disseminated from mosques, in radio broadcasts and by door-to-door campaigning.
    The U.S. Embassy called the claims “absolutely ridiculous.”
    But three powerful state governors in the north joined the polio boycott, and it dragged on 11 months before authorities persuaded the governors in July to accept vaccine bought from the predominantly Muslim nation of Indonesia.
    By then the number of polio cases in Nigeria had risen fivefold, and the crippling disease had spread to nine other African countries where it previously had been eradicated.
    Now there are fears the anti-vaccine sentiment could also affect the measles outbreak.
    Last year, WHO recorded 24,363 Nigerian measles cases from January to September. That is not many more than this year, and officials say some states have not yet reported cases for March, which is generally the peak of measles season.
    A big surge would be a blow to WHO, which had hoped to bring measles under control this year. Across Africa, measles deaths fell from 873,000 in 1999 to just more than 500,000 — or half the global total — in 2003, according to the U.N. health agency’s most recent statistics.
    Some clerics have added the measles vaccine to their campaign against immunizations.
    Nasir Mohammed Nasir, imam of Kano’s second-largest mosque, said Americans “can’t be killing my brothers and children in Iraq and at the same time claim to want to save my children from polio and other diseases.”
    “We suspect a sinister motive,” he said.
    In Washington, the State Department’s deputy spokesman, Adam Ereli, said such allegations are “crazy, outlandish, unfounded.”
    Binta Alkassim, a 30-year-old mother of six whose 2-year-old daughter just got over measles after treatment at a Kano hospital, said the polio controversy had scared many families away from all vaccinations.
    “You can’t trust these Americans,” she said.
    Dr. Binta Ibrahim, a senior practitioner at Kano’s main Murtala Mohammed Hospital, believes people’s reservations are being overcome.
    “People have begun to accept immunization, although slowly. It will take some time to get them to accept them completely,” she said.
    Nasiru Mahmoud, a Ministry of Health official in Kano, said his office had received no reports of resistance to measles immunizations and said the outbreak in Kano could not be called an epidemic.
    “We had some cases which our medical personnel have put under control,” he said.

Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    no they had vaccinations!

If anyone wants a laugh, they should watch this.

Type
    intp

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Sistamatic View Post
    PS: I noticed that when you re-posted the same daily mail article from the other thread that you conveniently left out the link to the source. Is that because we pointed out in the other thread that it came from the daily mail?
    no i wasn't aware i had not included the link.

I always post the title, author, date and link so if that is missing it was a cut and paste misshap, that is all

If i wanted to conceal that it was posted in the daily mail then i wouldn't have posted the link elsewhere. What i have done is enter my own points in [brackets] in amongst the text of the piece and perhaps in the process of doing that and then moving the piece i have accidentally cut out the link, however the link should be there with the original posting

Also when you cut and paste something from the daily mail you automatically get the link posted too so when you have to cut and paste the title, author and date and then seperately cut and paste the text you have to delete the links as they automatically pop up otherwise you will end up with a whole bunch of them!

here is the link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ming-true.html
    Last edited by mara; Yesterday at 10:58 PM.

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by oxyjen View Post
    Nasir Mohammed Nasir, imam of Kano’s second-largest mosque, said Americans “can’t be killing my brothers and children in Iraq and at the same time claim to want to save my children from polio and other diseases.'' “We suspect a sinister motive,” he said..
    well i can see his point

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    I implied you believe the internet on whatever confirms your hypothesis.

You responded with a youtube clip from the internet.

I don't think you destroyed anything but your own credibility.
    so you said this:

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    I heard there was a girl in Australia who claimed to cure cancer via homeopathic remedy, saw it on the internet even, so it must be true.
    so i posted a video in which Dr Humphries said she was not a homeopath but was in fact a trained medical doctor

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Sistamatic View Post
    Your premise -- that big pharma and government have conspired globally to cause the scientific community to lie to the public is, respectfully, an impossible scenario. It's easy for people who have spent no time inside the scientific community to believe. )
    CONSTANT MEDIA BLACKOUT ON THESE SCANDALS:

CDC Caught Hiding Data Showing Mercury in Vaccines Linked to Autism
    December 14, 2017

by Brian Shilhavy
    Health Impact News Editor

In a press release issued last year, one that almost no mainstream media sources have bothered to report, it was announced that Dr. Brian Hooker had finally received documents from the CDC through a Freedom of Information Act that revealed the CDC had access to data linking Thimerosal in vaccines to autism, non-organic sleep disorders, and speech disorders.

Two members of Congress helped Dr. Hooker draft his letter to the CDC, after having spent nearly 10 years submitting over 100 Freedom of Information Acts to no avail.

This information was completely blacked out of the mainstream media.

This information is very damaging to the CDC, which has stated for years that there are no studies linking the mercury of Thimerosal in vaccines to autism. You can watch for yourself in the video below the most recent testimony given by the CDC in the November 2012 Congressional Hearing on Autism, where they claim there are no studies linking Thimerosal to autism. Thimerosal is still used today in the flu shot that is administered to pregnant women and infants.

Watch more video highlights of this Congressional hearing on Autism here. Outside of C-SPAN, it was mostly ignored in the mainstream media back in November of 2012.

The mainstream media’s official position regarding vaccines and autism has been that it has been “proven that there is no link”, and Dr. Andrew Wakefield is used as the standard scapegoat being presented as a “disgraced doctor” who supposedly got caught fabricating his study. Of course, Dr. Andrew Wakefield’s study has been replicated in at least 28 other studies, and no case has ever been won against Dr. Wakefield in a court of law. Litigation is still pending, and one of the doctors who was a co-author in the study has been completely exonerated in the U.K.

Yet, the man who supposedly conducted studies for the CDC proving that vaccines do not cause autism, is a wanted criminal for stealing millions of dollars from the CDC, and is still on the run from the law. But that story is seldom, if ever, reported in the mainstream media. (See: CDC Vaccine Link to Autism Scandal: The Wrong Man was Condemned)

To understand the autism-vaccine debate one must look outside of the heavily Big Pharma funded mainstream media, such as this report by Emmy Award winning journalist Ben Swann:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/cdc...ked-to-autism/

Type
    INFJ
    more media blacout on vaccine scandals...

Two Huge Current Vaccine Scandals The Press Isn’t Covering
    Posted on December 13, 2017
    By Jon Rappoport

The old question about a tree falling in the forest is relevant here. Does the tree make a sound if no one is there to hear it?

If a scandal erupts and the press doesn’t cover it, is it a scandal?

If this sounds strange, consider that, since the dawn of time, whatever has passed for mainstream news has substituted for the direct observation of events by humans. The press has functioned as the eyes and ears and even mouths of the public.

If someone tells you, “I am your eyes, trust me,” and then they fail, on purpose, to see something vital, where are you if you trust them? You’re blind.

Two giant vaccine scandals are in progress at the moment. The mainstream press is mentioning them, here and there, but without any intent to raise alarms, dig in, investigate, and get down to the core of what they mean.

The first scandal revolves around the flu vaccine for the current year. As I recently wrote, a new study has concluded the vaccine has a very low effectiveness rate. Why? Because the vaccine is produced using chicken eggs, and in that medium, the flu virus—which is intentionally placed in the eggs—mutates. Therefore, it isn’t the same virus which is causing flu this year.

FiercePharma reports: “Based on data from Australia, which already had its flu season, scientists warn that this season’s flu shot might be only 10% effective. And the reason for such a low level of protection might lie in the method by which the majority of flu vaccines are made: in eggs.”

Ten percent effectiveness. Now that’s ridiculous. And it’s assuming you accept the whole model of how vaccines work—that they actually do protect (safely) against disease, rather than, at best, repressing the visible symptoms of the disease.

Amidst their spotty coverage of this scandal, here is what the press is failing to mention: the problem with the flu vaccine isn’t just a 2017 flaw.

It’s been the same problem ever since chicken eggs have been used to manufacture the vaccine.

Healthline.com: “The majority of flu vaccines are grown in chicken eggs, a method of vaccine development that’s been used for 70 years.”

Hello? Anyone home?

Seventy years. The same problem.

The same “low effectiveness” problem.

That’s a page-one story with a giant headline. That’s the lead item on the nightly news. That’s a pounding investigative series about the lunatic promotion of a massively ineffective—but universally promoted—vaccine going back decades and decades.

But it isn’t a giant headline. It isn’t an investigation. It’s a here-today-gone-tomorrow piece. That’s all.

The second scandal is unfolding in the Philippines, where drug giant Sanofi’s Dengvaxia, given to prevent Dengue Fever, is facing enormous pushback from government officials, who have stopped the national vaccination campaign, after thousands of children have already received the shot.

The issue? Safety.

FiercePharma: “The Philippines stopped vaccinations shortly after the company warned that Dengvaxia can cause more serious infections in those who previously hadn’t had exposure to the virus. The country also kicked off a probe and plans legal action, according to health secretary Francisco Duque.”

Did you get that? The company (Sanofi) itself warned that vaccine might not be safe.

FiercePharma: “…the [Philippine] Department of Health didn’t heed warnings from an advisory group of doctors and pharmacologists, who concluded early last year that the vaccine’s safety and efficacy were unproven.”

My, my.

Let’s dig deeper. Sanofi saying is saying the vaccine might be dangerous for those who haven’t been exposed to the Dengue virus before getting the shot. What on Earth does that mean?

It means a child who had come in contact with the virus would have developed his own antibodies to it. And later, those antibodies would protect him against the Dengue virus IN THE VACCINE. Otherwise, the virus in the vaccine could give him a case of Dengue or cause some other form of damage.

This is very much like saying, “If a child is ALREADY immune to Dengue Fever, because his immune system has successfully dealt with the virus, then the vaccine won’t damage him.”

And THAT is very much like saying, “If the child has naturally developed an immunity to Dengue, then the vaccine, WHICH HE DOESN’T NEED, won’t harm him.”

Of course, the press isn’t getting the picture. If any reporters are seeing the light, they’re keeping their mouths shut. The scandal is too big and too crazy.

Between the lines, a vaccine company is admitting their vaccine is only safe for children who don’t need it.

A tree just fell in the forest. Who heard it?
    https://www.naturalblaze.com/2017/12...-covering.html

Type
    INFJ
    Do Vaccines Cause Autism?

Type
    INTP
    Titling an allegedly informative article with a question is shorthand for, "I have no proof or grounds on which to speak, but I'm going to anyway."
    For some, "how", not "why", is the fundamental unit of measure for curiosity. This divergence is neither parallel, nor straight. Where one might have a "why?-5" problem, it might only be a "how?-2" question. But then, there are also many things where the "why?" is immediately obvious but the "how?" is best measured in centuries of perpetual wonder. Both approaches have their drawbacks.

If one is superior, the other is unaware of it.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)