Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Toxic Aluminium in the vaccines

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Starjots View Post
    You are peddling dangerous bullshit here, and frankly this thread makes me want to puke.
    LOL
    from puke to laughter in one post! quite a rollercoaster

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    It's evident that something is happening.

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Catoptric View Post
    It's evident that something is happening.
    yeah sadly the corporate media won't publicise the issue and instead present a very pro-big pharma corporation bias in their reporting

a couple of films have been released recently that look at the dangers of vaccines and one of them was prevented form being shown at the tribeca film festival in new york by the corporate sponsors threatening to withdraw their funding if the film was shown

Actor Robert De Niro whose son was vaccine damaged and has autism was one of the festival organisers and vented his frustration at the situation on a mainstream television programme

The blocked film was called 'vaxxed', see post below
    Last edited by mara; 11-20-2017 at 09:45 PM.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    India tosses out Gates Foundation due to conflicts of interest with Big Pharma
    Tuesday, February 14, 2017 by: Ethan Huff

[/URL]
    I just wanted to point out that Bill Gates has curiously young-looking hands in that picture.

You are peddling dangerous bullshit here, and frankly this thread makes me want to puke.
    This.

Type
    INFJ
    Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe - Full Documentary (French Subtitles)

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    This.
    if you watch the clips I posted above by Dr Suzanne Humphries she digs down into the historical records of small pox etc

my advise is to hear the evidence before you plant your flag in the ground

Type
    INFJ
    I just wanted to point out that Bill Gates has curiously young-looking hands in that picture.
    he probably has little freakish child arms genetically modified from his chest by the scientists at monsanto whose shares he owns many of

ok...i'm kidding but you can see it now in your minds eye can't you? just below the bottom edge of that photo...little freakish child arms coming out of his shirt holding up the vial

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Dude, what is it you're trying to say?
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by LordLatch View Post
    Dude, what is it you're trying to say?
    Your Photoshop skills are mesmerising.

Type
    INFJ
    Shocker: Study Unwittingly Links Vaccines to Autism
    Posted on June 14, 2017
    By Jon Rappoport

A new study links fever in pregnant women to an increased risk of autism in their babies.

MedicalNewsToday (6/13/17): “A study of a large group of children found a link between raised risk of autism spectrum disorder and their mothers reporting fever during pregnancy. The link was strongest with fevers reported during the second trimester.”

“The study – led by the Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia University in New York City, NY – also found that the risk of autism increased in line with the number of fevers reported after 12 weeks of gestation – rising to 300 percent higher risk [of autism] with reports of three or more fevers.”

Next, here is a one-word item from the World Health Organization web page, Vaccine Safety Basics. The item comes under the heading of “minor vaccine reactions,” and applies to every vaccine: the reaction is FEVER.

Pregnant woman gets vaccines. Vaccines cause fevers. Fevers are linked to autistic babies.

Here is a CDC list of vaccines given to pregnant women, under various conditions: HepA, HepB, Flu, Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis), meningococcal, polio, Rabies. Fever, as a typical and minor adverse effect, would be expected and ignored for ANY AND ALL of these vaccines.

Accepting the finding of the new study, cited above—routine vaccination for pregnant women is linked to an increased risk of autism in their babies.

That’s it in a nutshell.
    https://www.naturalblaze.com/2017/06...es-autism.html