Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a criminal record?

Type
    ENTP

Do you have a criminal record?

do employers/college admisisons/anyone even give a shit about nonviolent misdemeanors? asking for a friend. how do I put a poll.

facta non verba interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    INxx
    You tell me. I like popping subs in the parking lot in my primered el camino then going shopping at food 4 less in house slipperz/cortez's and a stretched out wife beater to show off my numeric neck tattoos. East side woop woop where my ms13 message board homiez at? Ordalay. So I'm qualified to speak on this.

I think your friend's biggest optical is legal case status and physical appearances, holmes. I know aye. Iz why I can't get trabajo feel me - cases pending and bro, plus I look like a jaybird. Aight then laterz...
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Jan Bonclay
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” ― Malcolm X

Type
    IXTP
    Quote Originally Posted by MCIV View Post
    do employers/college admisisons/anyone even give a shit about nonviolent misdemeanors? asking for a friend. how do I put a poll.
    I assume that any reasonable employer would at least ask for an explanation about the misdemeanors. So your friend better be able to squeeze a parable out of their story.

Type
    INTP
    No employer I've ever worked for has asked about misdemeanors. And they've only asked about felonies from the last seven years. Even then, only HR got the information and if they deemed it irrelevant to the position the person was applying for the information wasn't passed on to the hiring manager. I'm sure this is different in smaller companies.

Type
    ISFP
    I'm clean and hopefully will stay like that tho its becoming harder and harder as people get dumber and easily offended about everything as they believe they are endangered species
    Thanks to government and media brainwashing
    At the end it is their fault for not exploring out and in first.

Type
    ENTP
    the prosecution dropped the charge, I'm free. woo.

dicks

Type
    INTP
    Nope.

Think I got a caution for common assault the once.

I've been arrested about 25 times, convicted none.

Best to stay out the system... And thankfully, our police can't be bothered to convict anyone.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by MCIV View Post
    Yeah, we just sacked someone last week who had their second Drunk in Charge. Tried to hide it from our employer but when you can't drive it's a bit hard. Don't hide criminal convictions from your employer...

Actually don't drink and drive when you're nearing retirement. It'll be hard to get another job that pays as well as the one you've been in for over 30 years.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    A bounced check in the amount of $45 written to Food City when I was 19-20.

http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showth...eir-own-thread

facta non verba interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    INxx
    dang. this thread is boring fam. anybuddy wanna let me gang murdered them? -cuz I'm bored aye.

(the above statement is not a threat. it's a playful continuance of a previously contrived Hispanic hoodlum character)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Jan Bonclay
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” ― Malcolm X