View Poll Results: From 9-11, how much do you not want Kari to leave?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

1 16.67%

5 83.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How much do you not want Kari to leave?

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    From 9-11.

1-4: I don't care much
    5-8: she should probably stay
    9: I really hope she stays
    10: I need her to stay!
    11: (this gets sexual and stuff and isn't appropriate)
    Are you even aware that saying shit like this makes you into the embodiment of weaponized woman repellent? Have some pride for fuck's sake. This is just painful to watch.
    Insults are effective only where emotion is present. -- Spock, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" Stardate 3468.1.

I'm not avoiding socializing I'm helping socializing avoid me! --MoneyJungle

Colymbosathon ecplecticos BarIII's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    You people are making it seem like I edited my OP to read "11. (this gets sexual and stuff and isn't appropriate)." I never had anything else for number 11. I can't even tell whether you realize that. You all keep promoting drugs and alcohol and I'll keep using horrible words like "sexual".
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    INTP
    Don't worry about it @BarIII, your post is incredibly tame and they are just reacting to you being an old gross guy with feet pictures and her being a delicate child who needs protection.

I wonder if all mostly self regulated social media ends up here in the toilet eventually. Probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatloveihave View Post
    I don't find you a potential threat to human society, you're not crazy. Feces.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    You people are making it seem like I edited my OP to read "11. (this gets sexual and stuff and isn't appropriate)." I never had anything else for number 11. I can't even tell whether you realize that. You all keep promoting drugs and alcohol and I'll keep using horrible words like "sexual".
    I'm not trying to stop you from anything. She did declare open season on herself. I'm just telling you what effect your words have on me, and perhaps others, assuming my viewpoint is at all representative...I am, compared to many people here, practically an old lady. Do with that information what you will.

Edit: The context of other stuff you've recently said may be altering my perceptions ... but that's the nature of persona.
    Insults are effective only where emotion is present. -- Spock, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" Stardate 3468.1.

I'm not avoiding socializing I'm helping socializing avoid me! --MoneyJungle

Quote Originally Posted by Sistamatic View Post
    I'm not trying to stop you from anything. She did declare open season on herself. I'm just telling you what effect your words have on me, and perhaps others, assuming my viewpoint is at all representative...I am, compared to many people here, practically an old lady. Do with that information what you will.
    Perhaps a conversation for this new thread in perdition.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatloveihave View Post
    I don't find you a potential threat to human society, you're not crazy. Feces.

Type
    INTP
    She should do whatever she feels is best for her and more power to her

Type
    INTP
    From what I can tell, kali goes through cycles of forum activity and inactivity just like the rest of us. I enjoy her when she's active, and when she's not active, she's usually out accumulating life experiences, so who can fault her for that?

Type
    INFP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I wonder how it would affect the voting of if phrased 'How much do you want Kari to stay?' As for members coming and going, ya gotta do what's best and if you think you're better off without the forum, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. A goodbye is nice if you're a prolific poster who suddenly stops posting. I usually assume they committed suicide or had a terrible accident and it saddens me

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Add me to list of people who:

A: Likes kari.

B: Will miss her if she goes.

C: Will also be deliriously happy for her if leaving makes her happier.
    You winsome, you loathsome.
    --Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)