Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone remember me?

Type
    INTP
    You all should know that I can take this thread back. I also have some introverted thinking to throw out there. But most of you may be in the SiTi loop since I may have triggered the Si.

Type
    INTP
    Anyway, this is a wrong introduction. INTPs don't really introduce ourselves or just me. I don't introduce myself. Nevermind, forgetaboutit. This may lead to the downfall of the forum. I just want to talk to Madrigal.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Insults are effective only where emotion is present. -- Spock, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" Stardate 3468.1.

I'm not avoiding socializing I'm helping socializing avoid me! --MoneyJungle

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by singularity View Post
    Anyway, this is a wrong introduction. INTPs don't really introduce ourselves or just me. I don't introduce myself. Nevermind, forgetaboutit. This may lead to the downfall of the forum. I just want to talk to Madrigal.
    I've been under a rock lately, but I always check out the intro threads. Hey!
    Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    I've been under a rock lately, but I always check out the intro threads. Hey!
    Hey. Nice talking to you . Since no one remembers me, I can re-start afresh.

Type
    INTP
    Lol. I have no idea why I am here since my former name has only been mentioned like twice in this forum. Anyway, this place is like a back hole and I hope to stay away from it, because I want to live in the simulation called the real life. Okay?
    What was your former name?

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by rincon View Post
    What was your former name?
    I don't remember. Perhaps, take some guesses and I may remember? I think I was a non-threatening and minimal poster for some time.

Type
    INTP
    I don't remember. Perhaps, take some guesses and I may remember? I think I was a non-threatening and minyimal poster for some time.

So, um... then how do you know your previous name was mentioned here "like twice"?

I do not remember singularity.

Who are you? Should I be afraid?
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    my crime is that i disrupted the echo chamber

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    you cannot live a life expecting everyone to remember you if you haven't done great things.
    that's where violence plays a part. violence is movement when you detach yourself from the common meaning herd gave it.