Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Roast me? Sure, why not. If you dare!

Roast me? Sure, why not. If you dare!

I'll take hugs too. Roasting sounds hot though. The best roast, of course, would be zero responses to this thread... which is my true fear in life. And yet sometimes my wish? Nothing is good enough for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    my crime is that i disrupted the echo chamber

Type
    INTP
    Due to his strong philosophical differences with Ptah, he'd never agree to moderate this forum if not for their symbiotic relationship. Stigmatica's love of the outdoors sends him slithering through the vast emptiness in Ptah's soul while Ptah enjoys...well, we're not roasting Ptah so...
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    Due to his strong philosophical differences with Ptah, he'd never agree to moderate this forum if not for their symbiotic relationship. Stigmatica's love of the outdoors sends him slithering through the vast emptiness in Ptah's soul while Ptah enjoys...well, we're not roasting Ptah so...
    Well, BarIII didn't leave me hanging nor offend me egregiously. +1 BarIII -1 everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    my crime is that i disrupted the echo chamber

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    The last thing stiggy debugged was his scalp.

Stiggy claims to have a dog. If you ever seen his dog, you'll doubt his ability to identify trees. Not, types of trees: trees in general. You will also be reminded you need to get to the gym.

Stiggy knows three different people who can or do go by "Bubba". That's not a roast, just valuable information to know.

One time he got too fat to read his belt buckle. If you don't get that one, bless your heart.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    INTP
    There was such a small showing to his roast that they sublet half the hall for some kids bar mitzvah.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    two serpents circling each other symbolize health care
    or time then
    one means satan
    pure evil.
    it has to do with reptilians? annunaki?
    u r smth
    that's for
    sure

Type
    INTP
    Stigmatica kept holding up Christian symbols during the bar mitzvah boy's speech just so he'd have someone else to insult him.

Type
    INTP
    Deep in his heart stigmatica feels a strong chord of identification with every poster on the forum at one point or another.

Type
    INTP
    Stiggy is so bitter and curmudgeony...while he used to be all "Go ahead, make my day", now he's talking to empty chairs.
    ...the origin of emotional sickness lay in people’s belief that they were their personalities...
    "The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." ~Carl Jung

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    Stigmatica kept holding up Christian symbols during the bar mitzvah boy's speech just so he'd have someone else to insult him.
    Their jokes were better.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)