Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Roast me? Sure, why not. If you dare!

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Stigmatica's bumhole is known at the rest stop near the state border as 'the Louisiana purchase'

Stigmatica is currently being sued by Dr. Phil, under advice from his attorney for asset protection and generally making him look bad.

Stigmatica once hit a dog with his truck and didn't stop.

facta non verba interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    INxx
    Stigmatica is a huge proponent of autodidact education and enjoys teaching his children about reality by formulating complex analogies incorporating aspects of his obsession -biology- to ultimately indoctrinate them into a belief of a spinozan pantheistic god by elevating nature to the level deity. Basically he's a southern hippy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Jan Bonclay
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” ― Malcolm X

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    The first time Stigmatica used eBay, he tried to search for a house boy.

Type
    INTP
    I have nothing on Stig, he's so nondescript.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INtP
    Sistamatic found this place by accident, not through stigmatica. It had been the one place he wasn't upstaged by his sister.

Stigmatica is so sweet and nice that I one sent him a picture of my kid to help me diagnose a skin condition. That statement is truth. Hahaha, feeler who is nice. Buuuurn

Type
    INTP
    Stigmatica puts cutouts of farm animals on his lawn and pretends to be a skin doctor so he could feel little boys.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    INTP
    Stigmatica was a big supporter of Michael Jackson though he didn't care for his music. There was speculation that he was paid off by Jackson but that's not true.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    INTx
    "If you dare!" Oooo scary. Beware of folksy anecdotes and measured thoughtful responses. (actually those can leave a burn)

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Stigmatica's two greatest fears are that no one will ever see him for who he really is and that everyone will see him for who he really is.

If Stigmatica had to cut his grass in 105 F weather with 90 percent humidity, the worst part about it would be the fact that his neighbors could see him.

That grainy picture of Sasquatch is actually just a picture of Stigmatica that time he went feral.

Stigmatica's mom is so dumb she has to take notes when she watches Tom & Jerry.
    ...she went to the dentist when she found out her phone had bluetooth.
    ...she called to wish her Jewish friends a happy Tupac Shakur.
    Last edited by Sistamatic; 12-10-2017 at 04:23 PM.
    Insults are effective only where emotion is present. -- Spock, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" Stardate 3468.1.

I'm not avoiding socializing I'm helping socializing avoid me! --MoneyJungle

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Stigmatica is a man of his word. He told Sista's first boyfriend that he would beat the crap out of him if said boyfriend did his sister harm. She came back home one night, eyes puffy from crying and freshly single cause the idiot was a cheatin' bastard. Stiggy got his coat and went right out to the hospital Sista had put the guy in, and clocked him as soon as he regained consciousness post surgery.

The staff were shocked and he just shrugged and said, "Would it have been better to wait until he healed? Seemed mean to me."

In adult life he still hasn't managed to shake the childhood habit of coming in to his sister's scorched battlefield to get a few licks in.

His mama's so fat, his dad shaves her back with a snowplow.

His mama's so fat, when she had a corn problem, it was actual corn growing between her toes.

His mama's so fat they check her weight by having her walk a few feet then inferring from seismograph data.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)