Thread: You might be introverted if

Type
    INTx

You might be introverted if

You check your order status online rather than open your front door to see if it has arrived.

Type
    IXTP
    ...You're a serial killer who doesn't have any attributed quotes on brainyquote.com.
    ...You don't want to be buried in a graveyard.
    ...You have made a small home from a cardboard box inside your basement and lived there for as long as you could.
    ...You always use Gmail's automated responses, even when they are contextually inappropriate.

Type
    INTP
    Would rather do chores that you delay as long as possible than speak to a friend on the phone.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    INFP
    INTPx Award Winner
    You don't wind up actually posting two-thirds of what you write on an Internet forum that celebrates your personality.

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?

You look forward to being laid off from your job in the company basement working by yourself so you can collect unemployment and not leave your house or talk to anyone, buying groceries twice a month at the self checkout while looking at the ground and explicitly not buying alcohol so you don't have to show your driver's license to another human being, preferring to order drugs through the mail, which you check at night.

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    if you don't react to things, pretty sure you are introverted

forget about the russian kids and the tank cuz it was prepared, the rest of cases are really likely introverted people

yeah i had this gf who i used to come home screaming like crazy singing songs and throwing chocolates all around or talking about the apocalypse and she would be like miau.
    XD

Type
    INTP
    Your best friends are your headphones.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)