• Type 7 - Enthusiast/Escapist

3 17.65%
  • Type 8 - Leader/Maverick

1 5.88%
  • Type 9 - Mediator/Peacemaker

2 11.76%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's your Enneagram Type?

Just your regular 548 sp/sx self preservation subtype with extra youngest child irresponsibility thrown in for even more dereliction of duty than usual. I never found it hard to figure out after taking the test a couple times and reading all the 5 descriptions out there on the internet, which are manifold.

Sinny is your garden variety depressed working class entj struggling with a pretty much unwinnable economic situation, smoking pot to get past the normal limits of human physical and emotional endurance. I've never done that.

Type
    INTP
    No, I disagree with those stating I've mistyped.

The two systems are completely independent of each other.

Enneagram motivation and MBTI "motivation" are two completely different things.

Say more later.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by flurps View Post
    Just your regular 548 sp/sx self preservation subtype with extra youngest child irresponsibility thrown in for even more dereliction of duty than usual.
    i’m the youngest child too but treated as the oldest. i think my asstrological chart explains it. sun libra/moon leo/ascendant capricorn represent
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD

Quote Originally Posted by jigglypuff View Post
    i’m the youngest child too but treated as the oldest. i think my asstrological chart explains it. sun libra/moon leo/ascendant capricorn represent
    Oh, boy. My wife has gotten me as far to admit that birth seasons can potentially have an effect on personality (there was a pop psychology article about it) but I stop there. My summer born kid was quite shocked to start developing a long term memory at two and a half, in winter, right when the nights get dark and cold. doesn't really suit her personality.

Sun and moon Scorpio here, argh. Argh for knowing that, argh for the stereotypes. Blech for talking about it. God.

Type
    xxxx
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    No, I disagree with those stating I've mistyped.

The two systems are completely independent of each other.

Enneagram motivation and MBTI "motivation" are two completely different things.

Say more later.
    They’re correlated but you might just be an outlier.
    I fucking hate the cold! - Wim Hof

Check out my art. https://www.instagram.com/karililt/

Type
    INTP
    Of course I'm an outlier
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxx View Post
    This is the hardest typology for me to apply to myself, I can't really get through the questions without reaching choice paralysis.

Take this test for example:

http://www.9types.com/rheti/index.php

With almost every question, I would have to select both options for it to accurately reflect both sides of my personality that I cycle in and out off. I"m pretty much 50/50 down the line.
    i've never come across this test before, it's kinda weird. my top 3 types according to this are: 5 (scored 8), 8 (scored 7), then type 1 and 3 (both 4)

but that fits in a weird way.

Quote Originally Posted by flurps View Post
    Oh, boy. My wife has gotten me as far to admit that birth seasons can potentially have an effect on personality (there was a pop psychology article about it) but I stop there. My summer born kid was quite shocked to start developing a long term memory at two and a half, in winter, right when the nights get dark and cold. doesn't really suit her personality.

Sun and moon Scorpio here, argh. Argh for knowing that, argh for the stereotypes. Blech for talking about it. God.
    lol. astrology is bullshit, but i can see the water sign.
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD

Banned
    Type
    INTP
    Spoiler:

She's not an ExTP.

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    i'm 7 or 4 with some 8
    i've seen some 8 people, i believe there's an 8 in my class but u know, when 8s lack intelligence they go down on their own, no need to even confront

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
    Spoiler:

She's not an ExTP.
    You're not qualified to have an opinion on my type, because you've already been wrong several times... Which amazes me because I've already told you the answer.

Your disbelief means you think me either incompetent, a liar or both, which is a notion greatly insulting, and deserving of my contempt.