Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ban JohnClay

Type
    INTP

Ban JohnClay

That's what I would dictate if I could.

Vote?

If he wasn't a sex pest before, he's certainly becoming one. His subjects are just gross, and only funny trolls should be kept.

Dropped my phone, missed the poll screen.

Verbally discuss?

Options were going to be:

1) Ugh, yea!
    2) Ugh, no!
    3) Erm.. yea.
    4) Erm.. No.

Is there a limit to the perverted crassness we will tolerate?

Is it because of people like JohnClay the Old forum got such a bad rep for apparently being a cesspit?
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INTP
    No. JohnClay has done nothing against the rules.

Type
    INTP
    It's just that between Barrs weird stalking/shadowing and fetishes, on top on JohnClays sex spam.. creates a dodgy image, imo.

I've heard of tolerance.. I've just never seen such utter sexual shit tolerated before. Hat's off to you.

And that's not sarcasm.. but I would like to point out that when I first signed up I got the impression the forum was a "dude fest" (if anyone remembers that), and during my temp ban I got to look at the lforum as a nonmember, and for the most part I was looking at Barr's posts.. which are naturally, most unappealing.

Food for thought.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

Type
    INTP
    Okay, a compromise.. Can JohnClay and his wife at least attempt to be appealing to the masses.

Can you both go hit the gym, visit a sexual health clinic, take up a healthy diet, introduce a yoga instructor, maybe some aphrodisiacs, and erm .. create a half decent "50 shades of JohnClay" ?!

Because I'm sick of blue waffle.

Senior Member Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    infj
    Bitch, we like John better than you.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Bitch, we like John better than you.
    Who's this imagined "we"?

Bitch, Fitz .. Sneville.

But yea, I imagine Cunnilingus is your thang.. it could be argued that you're another sex pest.

Type
    INTP
    I vote to ban Sinny again, for once again trying to stir up shit with people who did nothing to her.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by pensive_pilgrim View Post
    I vote to ban Sinny again, for once again trying to stir up shit with people who did nothing to her.
    Voter demographic subcategory: fanny.

Married Mouth-breather JohnClay's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    Okay, a compromise.. Can JohnClay and his wife at least attempt to be appealing to the masses.
    My new Christmas book/ebook was top 1 in the Christmas category for at least an hour so I was a best selling author that appealed to some of the masses. Though in that case money was involved.

Married Mouth-breather JohnClay's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    Voter demographic subcategory: fanny.
    BTW in Australia "fanny" is slang for vagina even though the intro to "The Nanny" show uses it in the song....