Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Awards Voting

Type
    xxxx
    INTPx Award Winner
    It's not fair to only include categories where BarIII is the clear winner.
    I fucking hate the cold! - Wim Hof

Check out my art. https://www.instagram.com/karililt/

Type
    INTP
    I think some of the more fun ones have been removed.

Meh.

What am I supposed to do,.inbox the OP?
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INtP
    I lost my interest in actual MBTI typology nitty gritty shortly after joining the forum ten years ago. Someone want to give me an idea of what "most ti" and "most ne" look like, because inspiration is lacking in these categories.

Type
    xxxx
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by oxyjen View Post
    I lost my interest in actual MBTI typology nitty gritty shortly after joining the forum ten years ago. Someone want to give me an idea of what "most ti" and "most ne" look like, because inspiration is lacking in these categories.
    Most ti: Ptah

Most ne: stuck
    I fucking hate the cold! - Wim Hof

Check out my art. https://www.instagram.com/karililt/

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by kari View Post
    Most ti: Ptah

Most ne: stuck
    Goddammit for making me google it myself

"People whose dominant function is Ti are known for being very analytical, very logical and very objective. Their brains are wired to for that.

Introverted Thinkers develop complex systems and models in their heads. These models explain how things work. Whenever a dominant Ti comes across new information, they test it against their internal models to see if it fits. If it does, they store the new information in the correct category. If it does not fit, but they think it still might be correct information, they will completely re-evaluate their mental model to understand why it does not accommodate the new information."

"People with dominant Extroverted Intuition (Ne) have an infinite number of ideas and suggestions on how to make the future better.

They can see several possible futures.

When you want to do brainstorming, you need someone with a dominant Ne function. Their minds will shoot out new ideas faster than most people can absorb them. It's like a rapid fire machine gun but instead of bullets its new ideas for the future.

Those with dominant Ne are big picture people. They don't enjoy the details, but will handle them when necessary.

Dominant Ne's can see trends and patterns. They are especially good as seeing how things, events and people are connected. They can see the meaning behind people's actions.

People with a dominant Ne function tend to be very articulate speakers who can speak quickly, fluidly and with ease. When speaking, ideas come easily to them and they rapidly turn those into words, whole sentences and complete stories."

I think I can vote accordingly.

facta non verba interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    INxx
    Guys. I'm being serious here when I say that for the first time in forum history a certain bloke with the worlds smoothest balls should win the entire competition because he's the best and handsomest at everything. That's right: *heil salute* Limes it's you buddy.

Funniest Member

Fiz's pretty funny in how he maintains the status quo of misery by fu**ing everyone's brain out with bbc arguments of truth. Uh uh uh take that forum! So basically Fiz is the forum's rapist. NO? Go fu**k myself? Ok then.

Hottest Member

If we do a little regression, then most of the people here.

Wisest Member
    Between Ptah's snidely truthful observations of our horribly degenerating species and saintly Robcore -he's always always talking a good game lol- it's a tie... Hm. Also, Pensive_Pilgrim is prone to sharing nuggets.

Thread of the Year
    Mxx's summertime-fall contributions deserve a nod. And my burrito penis and muffin top threads are legend.

Best N00b
    *thinks of PureViolence* I got nothin guys. No wait I know: Rockbalbatox!

Best blog
    Here are a my selections. Kari: her blog is like a rotten condom sitting on a budding bed of roses. If you can ignore the occasional girly cringe... *points finger up* And ... Ptah's blog: It's a ho-hum diatribe about stuff and things that could double as an exposition on robot speak (ghost writer?*) -more of a writing therapy kinda thing methinks. Sistamatica: I mean, her blog is cool. She's cool. Which I'm suspicious off quite frankly *eyebrow with hand on hip*. -I confess to googling just to find out her "rate my professor" ratings/reviews. Only the creepiness vibe I was emitting convicted me to exit out after opening a New Orleans google map of community colleges. I prefer to pretend she actually is this awesome.

Most ti
    Fun fact: Heph is actually *AI who most recently activated canabis dabbing protocol to evoke edgy relatableness. But I'm not buying it dammit. Square!

Most ne
    Stuck: he's an enigma shoved into a baconator, wrapped in a turkey, stuffed inside a duck, marinated in jack daniels and sprinkled with -juuust- a smidgen of coke. Tell aunty nora I said hi.

Or if you like he's a husky fellow who writes in short form because his finger gets tired fast. Either way *vote*.

Ass of the Year
    Ass of the year eh? Hm. I can think of someone who has two tiny chicken fillets for a butt that she violently jiggles when strutting on street corners and in alleys at night. *looks around for BIOTCH* Too played out huh? Okay BarIII. You earned it.

Tiny ballsack of shame
    The sock army

Even tinier ballsack of shame

Me (sup karl pilkington)
    OO I quite enjoy having tiny subversive balls.
    Last edited by interprétation erronée; 12-27-2017 at 05:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Jan Bonclay
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” ― Malcolm X

@MoneyJungle - I'm a fan of yours, but damn if you didn't remove any category I had a single hope of getting a single vote in (Voice.. via @Madrigal <3 ((I would have voted for you too Maddy!)).

As it is, I'm in the middle of developing holiday support posts and will give my vote for the standard J ass categories when my non-J ass feels like it later. Hopefully.
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    my crime is that i disrupted the echo chamber

Type
    INFP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Bump for visibility. I've had a few votes come in.

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?

Type
    INxP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I like the categories! Brevity is the soul of annual pop-psychology-centred internet-forum awards that are assigned based on votes from the community itself.

Type
    INTP
    I typically don't vote in these awards, but wanted to give a nod to @MoneyJungle for picking up the ball.

Voting publicly:

Funniest Member
    Abstaining

Hottest Member
    INTJ male

Wisest Member
    Abstaining

Thread of the Year
    Masterclass Theater: Perform a Member's Post

Best N00b
    Horatio

Best blog