Thread: Android Kodi TV box Thing

Type
    INTP

Android Kodi TV box Thing

So my mom got me this android tv box thing for Christmas, and I really know nothing about it aside from the fact that it seems to be a pain in the butt. I mean, I already have Netflix, and I can download anything else that I want to watch in less time than it seems to take to find it on this Kodi thing. Honestly, I haven't had a lot of time to explore it...but I really don't see the point.

I suppose it'd be cool to watch live tv like news or even the World Juniors hockey tournament that's on right now, but there are just too many clicks required, as far as I'm concerned.

What else is this thing good for?
    ...the origin of emotional sickness lay in people’s belief that they were their personalities...
    "The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." ~Carl Jung

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Robcore View Post
    So my mom got me this android tv box thing for Christmas, and I really know nothing about it aside from the fact that it seems to be a pain in the butt. I mean, I already have Netflix, and I can download anything else that I want to watch in less time than it seems to take to find it on this Kodi thing. Honestly, I haven't had a lot of time to explore it...but I really don't see the point.

I suppose it'd be cool to watch live tv like news or even the World Juniors hockey tournament that's on right now, but there are just too many clicks required, as far as I'm concerned.

What else is this thing good for?
    Do you have any friends with birthdays coming up? Papers running adrift?

The other question that comes to mind is--is it one of the Kodi boxes made to access streams behind paywalls?
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)