Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This Year I Bought...

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sistamatic View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    This was my first Amazon purchase of 2017. My order total was 19.45 and now this thing is nearly 50 bucks? wtf? It's not a 50 dollar Uke.
    It's probably a combination of increased fabrication cost and increased margin. Current bulk prices for this type of ukulele start at around 12-15 dollars a piece. It's likely that the merchant was no longer happy with a margin of five bucks and thus upped the price. You'd be surprised about the kind of money people spend on stuff which can be acquired via Alibaba for a nickel and a dime. (It makes for an excellent side hustle, too, by the way.)

––

Super-douchy but practical: I finally bought a BlenderBottle, and crikey, that thing works a charm. Protein shakes being all smooth and velvety, and not gross and lumpy, definitely makes them more enticing to drink.

Edit: Even works for super-frothy matcha.
    Last edited by Horatio; 12-31-2017 at 12:52 PM.

Type
    INTP
    Visconti Oversize Homo Sapiens Dark Age Fountain Pen
    Sennheiser HD6XX(650)
    Home craft Keg dispenser

And other related stuff.

I bought these on Massdrop and elsewhere, at discounted prices.

Type
    INTP
    Canon MG5721 Wireless All-In-One Printer with Scanner and Copier - The old printer was toast, paperless is still a myth in our house.

Eclipse Glasses for the 2017 Sea to Shining Sea Eclipse (5 Pack) - We both can still see after the eclipse.

Nalgene Tritan 24oz On the Fly (OTF) BPA-Free Water Bottle - Combined with a good water filter I'm drinking a lot more water.

Route 66: EZ66 GUIDE For Travelers - 4TH EDITION - This was a good trip, we managed to find some weird shit and quiet roads.

Ruffwear - Front Range All-Day Adventure Harness for Dogs - Bought one for each dog. Boston Terriers are pretty oddly shaped and these keep them from choking with no worries about slipping out of harness during walks.

Dowell 28 Kidney Shape Chrome Lazy Susan Double Rack Kitchen cabinet 2 Shelf Set - The Lazy Susans in our corner cabinets hold a lot of pots and pans and were shot, almost impossible to fix. These fit like a charm and were easy to install.

Type
    INTP
    Hey,
    First of all, you have a nice suggestion, cool!

In this year I have bought two toaster oven from Amazon.

Well, very first I bought is Panasonic_PAN-NB-G110PW toaster oven then after use of months I feel it is indeed a good product and it saves my lot of time.

however, i found it very much easy to use and so I decided to buy another one from Amazon for my mom.

She also really like this best toaster oven.

I bought something better that gives me lot of yummy foods, beverages within so much less time.