Thread: do this or be passive aggressively derided

facta non verba interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    INxx

do this or be passive aggressively derided

this link should be on this site because it's better than the current ones. you should add this link because of what I just said: https://personalityjunkie.com/the-intp/

when I was growing up I was retarded and when I got older I was less retarded. being retarded socially usually means people think you're awkward and in my case I was often told I wasn't nice. I'm still this way and if you don't add that link I'll gossip about you with other members. so take that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Jan Bonclay
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” ― Malcolm X

Type
    INTP
    No.

Type
    INxx
    @rincon that no feels like you're not acknowledging my gentle suggestion of awesomeoness in totality which is in effect a denial of an aspect of my being, which is a denial of me, period. I don't like being discriminated against and I demand you retract that hateful speech before I deploy insults and generate juicy gossips with an s about you and your redneck rejects from Great Britain.
    Jan Bonclay
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” ― Malcolm X

Type
    INTP
    Someone beat you to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write View Post

Type
    INxx
    of course. irony seems to be slowly defining my worldview.
    Jan Bonclay

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by interprétation erronée View Post
    @rincon that no feels like you're not acknowledging my gentle suggestion of awesomeoness in totality which is in effect a denial of an aspect of my being, which is a denial of me, period. I don't like being discriminated against and I demand you retract that hateful speech before I deploy insults and generate juicy gossips with an s about you and your redneck rejects from Great Britain.
    No.

Type
    INxx
    Quote Originally Posted by rincon View Post
    No.
    Straight to the point I like that.

I've always wondered how you guys clean your forehead ridges: gently with a washcloth and soap or is hygiene considered dishonorable? Also, what grit sandpaper do you find works best for sharpening your teeth?

My ST pals and I want to know what your insider's take is on you guy's phenotypic variation within the different franchises? - just spitballing here but maybe there's different timelines and possibly genetic modification going on.
    Jan Bonclay