Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Misunderstand me, get mad, and sulk -Go!

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by interprétation erronée View Post
    I share my account with my bro who responds that way. Me I say stuff like this ^
    http://forums.intpcomplex.com/misc.php?do=showrules

See account sharing.
    Insults are effective only where emotion is present. -- Spock, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" Stardate 3468.1.

I'm not avoiding socializing I'm helping socializing avoid me! --MoneyJungle

facta non verba interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    INxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Sistamatic View Post
    Ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Jan Bonclay
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” ― Malcolm X

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Ok
    Your brother will get his own account then?
    Insults are effective only where emotion is present. -- Spock, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" Stardate 3468.1.

Type
    INxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Sistamatic View Post
    Your brother will get his own account then?
    Yes. Sorry.
    Jan Bonclay
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” ― Malcolm X

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Yes. Sorry.
    Thanks.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I need to see a picture of you with your brother in order to believe.
    Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao

Type
    iNtP
    washington... this sometimes changes withought planning...
    he could take a picture with anyone vaugely similar... we need pictures from childhood forward showing the progression and a some sort of linguistic analyst to determine it was more than one person using the account... even then, i am not sure i will be convinced...

post script:

perhaps you could include video of you both using the same account seperately that predates this line of questioning... that would certainly go a long way with me...
    "The vanity of intelligence is that the intelligent man is often more committed to 'one-upping' his opponent than being truthful. When the idea of intelligence, rather than intelligence itself, becomes a staple, there is no wisdom in it."
    Criss Jami

"When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion."
    "Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving."
    Dale Carnegie

Type
    INxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Obfuscate View Post
    he could take a picture with anyone vaugely similar... we need pictures from childhood forward showing the progression and a some sort of linguistic analyst to determine it was more than one person using the account... even then, i am not sure i will be convinced...

post script:

perhaps you could include video of you both using the same account seperately that predates this line of questioning... that would certainly go a long way with me...
    I'll figure something out when he visits me from SA on spring vacation. *cough*

How've you been you ball of lent? I miss your lengthy posts.
    Jan Bonclay

Type
    INxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    I need to see a picture of you with your brother in order to believe.
    I'll get on that in a few months. (ahem)

For now I'd like to introduce you to, George and Willie Muse. These two ain't in the history book(s). You can't write a story this good. It all started'n Raonoke V'ginia ... (right click: search google for the image)

Jan Bonclay