Thread: I feel lika frawd

facta non verba interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    INxx

I feel lika frawd

I'm ashamed of my Caucasian sounding voice. Everyone says that the range of the black experience doesn't include the quality of my voice. That hurt my feelings. Which got me to thinking that I'm probably mistyped mbti wise, so I started visiting other sites (eg) meh I forget. My impression is their user interfaces suck and when I tried to share this with my angularly shaped INTPx friend he gave me the cold shoulder because he's a cold hearted intp/istp (ha!).

I feel like an outcast and a fraudulent black person no one wants to associate with. I have no identity.

I need hugs and sweet messages to cheer me up from women with soft milky skin.

"Oh that my shameful flesh would disarticulate and melt, weeping into the earth's core to burn eternally in solemnity, there is no God." -Act 1 fake play
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Jan Bonclay
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” ― Malcolm X

Type
    INTP
    Yeah, you probably do sound whiter than me but you do a good black accent. And trying to get hugs from milky skinned women...oh, there's chocolate milk so I'll give you a pass on that.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    INxx
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    Yeah, you probably do sound whiter than me but you do a good black accent. And trying to get hugs from milky skinned women...oh, there's chocolate milk so I'll give you a pass on that.
    I do several good accents actually. The question is which one is my real accent? *eyebrow wiggling*

[Update] It's gonna get more melodramatic up in here if I don't start gettin' some hugs. Please?
    Jan Bonclay
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” ― Malcolm X

Type
    INTP
    You do sound white.

But that's probably because I'm accustomed to the Black people over here butchering the English language with their lazy dialect.. but it does tend to be the less educated "road mans innit".

(This doesn't just apply to London)

xoxoxox
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INxx
    @Sinny

Your x's and o's gave me a similar feeling to this video. I'm starting to feel better now.
    Jan Bonclay

Type
    INTP
    I think some animals can't breathe through their mouths though, and they're all getting their noses covered in food. I wonder if that's safe.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch